• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[HOME] GO Regional Exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Rather a long shot here, but I'm attempting to see how much of the Go Pokédex within HOME I can complete. Not quite as difficult as it sounds, as if you have a base form that you evolve in Gen VIII then stick it back in HOME, it counts. But still, through a combination of excessively playing Go the past 6 months and even more excessive amounts of trawling GTS I'm up to 592 entries, with a current maximum of 617 once I evolve everything!

Some are tricky to get though, due to being regional exclusives. (Relicanth in particular is a big ask, exclusive to some Pacific islands I believe) So I'm asking anyone to search all their boxes and see if they can help me out with the following:

369 Relicanth
    441 Chatot
    455 Carnivine
    561 Sigilyph
    745 Comfey

In return I can offer most families (I have a complete Pokédex up to Eternatus) many in the varying Apriballs, my own assistance trade-evolving etc. and - for anyone who is doing a similar deal to me - the following of the regional exclusives:

Kangaskhan
    Tauros
    Corsola
    Volbeat
    Pachirisu
    Dusknoir
    Pansear
    Throh
    Maractus
    Bouffalant
    Klefki

...and about 60-odd evolved Go Pokémon.

If anyone is particularly attached to their Go transfers I would also happily just do a trade-back, I have 1745 Pokémon in HOME I hardly need to add to the collection!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    No problem. I haven't seen Sentret since I played the generation II remakes. lol

Yeah they're weirdly rare, apparently not featured much since Gen V. Makes sense given they're a clone, of which there have been so many further clones every generation since. But they're all over Go right now!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    simipour and carinvine for pachurisu and klefki?

Hey I got myself a Simipour on GTS about five minutes ago, but I'll absolutely trade one of those for Carnivine! (Every one on GTS is asking Enamorus)

Let me know when you're available and if you want to do it through HOME or the Switch games :)

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years

Didn't realise that Chatot was region exclusive, I see them at least once a day near my work. I've got one I can transport over and trade!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Didn't realise that Chatot was region exclusive, I see them at least once a day near my work. I've got one I can transport over and trade!

That would be great thanks!

Yeah, Southern Hemisphere - given the vast majority of players are in the other one it'll take forever to find one on GTS. Makes sense, a bit like Kangaskhan being Australia-exclusive

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    That would be great thanks!

Yeah, Southern Hemisphere - given the vast majority of players are in the other one it'll take forever to find one on GTS. Makes sense, a bit like Kangaskhan being Australia-exclusive

I got a couple now! Any custom OT requests before I transfer over to Home?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I got a couple now! Any custom OT requests before I transfer over to Home?

Yeah, actually! Cotton - the Pirates of the Caribbean guy who has the parrot

EDIT: If you care about the Go Pokédex in HOME I obviously have UK exclusives you want :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back