• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Go-to frustration word.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    What starts with F and ends in uck?

... firetruck! :D

But no I usually drop F-bombs when I'm frustrated lol

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Frick. Short for fricking, its my replacement f bomb and I've found it to be more fun to say. :D

droomph

weeb
    Years
    YOU BUTTFACE.

BUTT POOP.

DIS DUH BAD. TAKE DUH CO-VAH

OHHHHHHH SHEEEIIZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGHIYE (trilled r)

YOU BUTT POOP MOTHER CLOUD.

BUTT CRAP.

That's all I can think of right now.

Sir Codin

There's more, but that's the most frequent. Sometimes I like to use "frell", used to replace the traditional f-bomb in the Sci-fi show Farscape.

Now go frell yourself. Okay, not really.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    -Son of a *****!
    -What a load of BS!

Those are my most common, though I have other phrases that I will use, like the good old f-bomb, and a few curses in German a friend of mine taught me.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    The good old-fashioned f-bomb, and ****, for the most part. Sometimes "son of a--" I really shouldn't be so vulgar.

Jesus Christ/Good God sometimes. I never was a good Christian. They're just so catchy! :(

So really, a lot of the standard stuff, and nothing unique and awesome. Oh well.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I tend to say the F word in general whereas freaking is when I'm frustrated lol or at least I remember this being pointed out a few months ago so idk if it's still true. I tend to say ugh a lot, though when annoyed.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    I shout "Seriously?!" at myself when I do something stupid. Most of the time it is something like: Crap,Blast, etc...

Oh, almost forgot "Frak". Yes, as in BSG. :P

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    "Crap"
    "Aww crud" (invented my senior year of high school)
    "Dadgum" (spoken in a Southern accent, naturally)
    "What the deal, Homes?"
    And a combination of two four letter words that is eight letters long which I will not post here for obvious reasons xD

Ayselipera

Usually the F or S word really drawn out or "What the F" with the F word being really drawn out again or just a, "Whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Years
    I don't have a clue where I've picked this up from but for the past few months I've just been stringing together random swear words. So say I'm losing at a video game or I stubbed my toe I'd shout "You f-ing s--t licker" or something along those lines. I'll also add -ing or -er on the end of them so I can mix and match them into sentences.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
    Years
    I tend to bounce around between a rather intense sounding F*** (ends in K), A long sounding, Master P. style "Unhhhhhhhhhhhhh" or my more common "Grrrr, Arghhh"

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Practically any swear word that comes to mind during said time of frustration. I even get a little creative with them and say a bunch of them randomly together! c:

Years
    When in the presence of family, teachers etc its usually "FFF... OH CRUMBS", remove the family and teachers and anything goes really.

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
    Years
    "Awww ****!" is what I usually say. I drop the F bomb a lot when I'm frustrated. "Son of a *****!" works as well.

Practically any swear word that comes to mind during said time of frustration. I even get a little creative with them and say a bunch of them randomly together! c:
    Ahh, I do that as well! I throw in random cuss words all strung together. ^_^

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    I usually mumble, "That's inconvenient" and let the anger build.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    The f-word, ****, goddamnit and crap are the most common ones.

mmm I have a more diverse vocabulary than that.

Back