• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Godrex2's Trading Market

godrex2

Heavy Rain
Years
  • I have Choice Specs, Choice Band, and a Choice Scarf, I found a lot of Leftovers, a spare Big Root, and a light clay. Also I have a lot of Berries. So what do you want to trade for? Or a pokemon for a random filler holding an item or you send me a pokemon with any item (Preferably a stone) and I send you a pokemon with a item of your choice.

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
  • Customer Satisfaction Form:

Timing: 4
    Variety: 3
    Consistency: 5
    Customer Appreciation: 5
    Comments: I haven't traded with you for a long time, so these are kinda inaccurate, but I'm really satisfied ^_^ You keep up with your customers so they don't have to worry about much. Keep it up!

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
  • I'll trade you a lv. 1 Manaphy and a lv. 1 phione for your shiny vulpix.

godrex2

Heavy Rain
    Years
  • @ MW24/7 no but I don't think I'll trade it.. at least not for a manaphy and phione I have a lot of them.
    @Skyknight cool please PM me when your ready.
    I am back so we are now open!

Back