• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gonna study for exams!

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Study? Who does that anymore?

Anyways, I rarely studied for exams. The only times I did were for diplomas, even then I just skimmed through the material. I never bothered to study because I kept getting 80s and 90s, so I just naturally adopted a "I'm genius. Who needs to study?" mentality for all of high school.

When I go to University in Fall, I definitely need to ditch that mentality and actually study, haha. Not too fond of the idea of cram nights :/.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    Study? Who does that anymore?

Anyways, I rarely studied for exams. The only times I did were for diplomas, even then I just skimmed through the material. I never bothered to study because I kept getting 80s and 90s, so I just naturally adopted a "I'm genius. Who needs to study?" mentality for all of high school.

When I go to University in Fall, I definitely need to ditch that mentality and actually study, haha. Not too fond of the idea of cram nights :/.

That's how I was for Grades 9-11 lol High 80s to low 90s without effort, so I asked myself what the point was.

In Grade 12, I wanted scholarships, though, so I pitched in studying as to attain them. Definitely a good idea to adopt study habits at least in the final year just to raise your grades for admission-related scholarships. Also, of course, to not be screwed for First Year lol In my gifted program,that was something the teachers mentioned often: gifted kids are so self-assured that they don't adopt the habits before tertiary education, and in First Year they end up falling flat on their faces because by then they don't know How to study :(

Years
    Had exam earlier today, and having two tomorrow. Yet here I'm chilling and procrasting by surfing the internet...

I often found myself in that position too XD Over studying isn't good for you either; gotta find the right medium between studying enough and studying too much, cramming unnecessary amounts of information into your head @.@ Have my first exam tomorrow, and I'm feeling pretty confident without any studying :3 Thankfully the math we learned in the course was equivalent to those that I learned in high school.

Back