• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good evening dear Pokémon community

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

I am a former Pokémon trainer that played very much during the generation 1 and 2 times, back in the days when graphics where blocky and the colours where red, blue or yellow! Yet I was tempted to purchase a 3DS device for the release of X and Y, and I havent regretted it since.
    Love collecting new and odd Pokemons, and found out about this site when I was searching on Pancham ( Which is one of my new favourites since I love Pandas! ), and I decided to join you guys in this wonderful community page!

Always looking for more people to add for Friend Safari, I myself have Fighting type, Pancham, Mankey and an unknown third one!

While playing games I usually listen to some Ghost, or any other sweet music.
    I also play a lot of videogames, work as a part time teacher, study and also enjoy to cook food .

So if you have any questions or just wanna discuss something inside or outside the Pokemon world, im always up for some new and fun things to do. So if you need help, or just wanna try out something new let me know and Ill help out as much as I can!

Yours
    Lemmy66

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Not to mention, the colors were black & white and the sprites were weirdly designed. But I guess all that has changed during the years, hasn't it? :D Although remembering the RBY games really made me feel a little nostalgic. :)

Anyways, welcome Lemmy! It's great to see you here around the forums, and it's a pleasure to meet you. :3 HOORAY FOR PANDAS FOR POKEMON. I'm actually excited we have a Panda Pokemon for this generation, it looks so badass imo! Thankfully, PC is filled with Pokemon fans just like you, and since you have a 3DS, you are one step closer to interacting with others by either trading, battling, and/or discussing! ^_^ Visit the XY section for more info, and where you can start discussing! There are many more sections rather than that, so go on and explore. :)

We're also diverse as well, so you don't have to stick with just Pokemon all the time. Talk about technology, games, anime, debating topics, and many many more. :)

Have fun around here, Lemmy. See ya around and don't be shy to ask any questions ok!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hihi, and good morning to you! Yes, isn't X&Y good games? I've enjoyed them quite much so, and I'm glad to hear that your love of pokemon has been revived from that! A lot of people play X&Y in this forum, so, feel free to check out the Pokémon X & Pokémon Y section for all your daily discussion about the pokemon X&Y games. I'm sure that you'll enjoy the discussion that goes on there! They also have a neat Friend Code sharing thread if you want to share your FCs with other members! Good luck on filling your friend safari. :3

I too play a lot of video games, and you know, you can visit the Video Games board if you'd like to talk about video games there! We'll be happy to have you on board there! But to ensure that you have fun here, feel free to visit the boards that you like! We, the staff, will be always happy to help you if any problems, or questions that you may have arise! Have an amazing day, and welcome to PC!

Hooray for returning Pokemon fans! <3 You're definitely not alone in that regard as we've had a huge increase in members who came back to Pokemon with the release of X and Y. Pancham's one of my favorites as well, though he's so incredibly frail haha. You're lucky to have one of your new favorites in your safari.

You can discuss all things Pokemon here from the first to sixth generation as well as the anime, manga, TCG, and other cool little things. There are also a whole lot of off-topic areas to pop into so be sure to do some exploring as you're in for a great time. Oh, and stick around for a long while as we don't like anyone posting an introduction and then disappearing off the face of the forum! That'd be a wee bit sad, wouldn't it? Welcome to the forum and see you around, Lemmy. :-D

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Thank you soo much for every wonderful reply, feeling more than welcome here!:D

Ive now checked pretty much every thing this community can offer and I have to say that it looks like I can find about anything here, which is great! Feels like im going to enjoy being a part of this page for a very long time!

Cheers everyone, see you around!

Lemmy

Back