• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Goodbye ____ Pokemon forever!

roacherman

Time Guardian
Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Hello you guys are forgetting the most important and top tier type: ???

I mean, if you got that you can basically control whatever type you want... way to abusive if it breaks out in more than one pokemon...

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • I would discontinue none of them because it would totally out balence the entire game, not to meantion give some Pokemon no type, well unless you discontinued the flying type but flying is a very important type.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Poison.

Zubat. Tentacool. The annoying flashing screen. Most Poison types looks stupid in my opinion.

Yeah, I hate the Poison type with a heated passion.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Dragon.

No more n00bs going, "My pokeymans are invincible dragon-types, lol" only to get swept by anything that uses Ice Beam.

The Red Chain

All of them are over-powered and generally a pain in the backside.
    Especially when you want to battle people who are actually skilled at battling, not noobs that ALWAYS rely on some sort of Dragon to earn their victory.
    Luckily they get smacked around with Ice Beam lolol
    Bahh, pitiful. >:

Years
  • Never been a fan of bug types, they just seem pointless to me since there are already grass types. So bug types would be eliminated for me.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Bug. That way Sableye's only weakness is fighting, which doesn't affect it, (unless you use foresight) :P

You are aware that Ghost is resistant to Bug, right?

It's neutralizes Dark's Weakness to Bug, which means Sableye and Spiritomb have no Weakness.

But they still aren't used much for these reasons:

-Sableye's stats are too poor to be of any use.
    -Spiritomb is outclassed by the Rotom Appliances.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • I agree, there are some weak bugs (Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree/Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill to name a few), but not all of them. Just look at Pinsir, Heracross, Scyther, Scizor, Arceus-Bug (lol), Forretress and Ninjask.

Bug types are actually pretty useful, since they can help take out quite a few common pokemon in competitive play.
    *coughcelebicough*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Normal or Steel.

Though most likely steel because depite the fact I liked Jasmine and Steelix is awesome... steel is just kinda pointless because it doesn't seem so prominent in the games anymore. And normal is just boring.

Surprised so many said bug, they're cute. :(

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • That's such a hard choice. I think I have a favorite Pokemon in every type. DX But I guess we have enough water Pokemon to last us another generation, so my choice goes to water. :P

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Most definitely Bug types. I like certain Bug types, but for the most part they could just be turned into another type.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • Steel. just kinda pointless.
    and rock/ground. they are basically the same so why dont they get rid of one of them?

Back