• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GOOOOAAAAL! - Inazuma Eleven Fanclub

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    o_O Why is Kazemaru in a stewardess outfit?

Anyway I wish I could make a theme, but I'm no good at it. I wanted to go with a move of some sort in icons, with either Honoo no Kazamidori or Tri Pegasus, but idk. I might go to safebooru and look for it.

But for themes, since you're with Burn/Gazel and Zet is with Aphrodi it makes me want to go with Cho Chan-soo because then it'd be like a Team Korea thing. :P

Zet

Years
    There's one too many girly boys in i11, and seeing artwork of them in school girl uniforms is a total hit to the head from a brick.

And speaking of me using Aphrodi, I found some artwork that I want to turn into a working theme(maybe profile as well). I just need to re-learn how to gfx again.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    o_O Why is Kazemaru in a stewardess outfit?

Anyway I wish I could make a theme, but I'm no good at it. I wanted to go with a move of some sort in icons, with either Honoo no Kazamidori or Tri Pegasus, but idk. I might go to safebooru and look for it.

But for themes, since you're with Burn/Gazel and Zet is with Aphrodi it makes me want to go with Cho Chan-soo because then it'd be like a Team Korea thing. :P

I ALREADY LOVE YOUR CURRENT THEME :D I totally didn't see me and Zet's Team Korea connection there xD

^There's too many of those on Safebooru o.o Especially of Endou -.-

Imma change my profile after the PPC though still debating on a Teikoku Theme, a GO theme or an Aliea Academy theme... or something else if I can find something even more awesome... Been saving way too many pics atm xD

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I can't even find images on Safebooru though, I look up Inazuma, Inazuma Eleven, Endou, Mamoru and so on and all I find is images of Highschool of the Dead. -_- I want some cool ones so I cam make like, a Saginuma or Midorikawa theme. :D

Skip Class

Years
    You have to type Inazuma_Eleven <-Don't forget the underscore or you won't find anything xD

Zet

Years

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Why you have to use underscores, I'll never know. :x

Also why hasn't GO! 14 been subbed yet? I must watch the subs! Even though that episode is more filler than anything, it'd still be nice to see the progress of how the episode plays out.

Skip Class

Years
    Heh So I'm down on my internet load atm.. sorta annoyed cause my internet will be too slow to watch the new episode tomorrow and I'll have to wait till Saturday -.-

Also Kidou's face whenever something happens xD

Also he seriously doesn't change:
    Spoiler:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I think either you've shown those images here before or I've seen them on Tumblr. :/ But anyway, despite my bad internet, I got to see episode 14 of Go, and I think what I really wanted to see the most of the entire thing was:
    Spoiler:

But speaking of Tumblr I joined up with an Inazuma Eleven roleplaying thing and it's really fun. I've opened up with bad drawings and took the roles of Ichinose and Kogure. It's quite fun and I'm enjoying it. You might be able to get some nice characters still if you ask.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    It's quite easy really. I's just ask the people in charge about taking up a character, and they'll let you. Then you can either change your current Tumblr, or just make a new blog under the same name with your character and you can blog from there. :)

Skip Class

Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    I'd like to join!
    Position: Defender - I was one when I played soccer years ago.

Inazuma Eleven is one of the best anime I've seen, even though it's for kids.
    The characters and music are great. I got hooked on it after watching the first few episodes, and caught up in no time.
    The hissatsu techniques and tactics make it really enjoyable. (Especially the penguins!)

When I started watching, I thought Endou was annoying, but I started to like him.
    Same with Shindou and Tenma in GO.

I've watched all 127 episodes of it, and I watched episode 17 of GO yesterday.
    I also watched the movie, and I can't wait for the next one.

Last edited:

Skip Class

Years
    When I started watching, I thought Endou was annoying, but I started to like him.
    Same with Shindou and Tenma in GO.

I used to dislike Shindou at the start. Probably because I was used to Endou's attitude when being a captain and he was more serious. Then he used Fortissimo so I started really liking him (Probably because I like musical hissatsus)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I have to agree, Fortissimo is probably one of my favourite Hissatsu's now because of it's musical flair to it. :3

But anyway, I came across this before and wow. It's the Inazuma Eleven Go popularity chart of the Raimon team.
    Spoiler:

Thoughts?

Skip Class

Years
    Was suppose to post on this earlier (even if the picture is gone now) all I have to say is:

Spoiler:

Zet

Years
    I have to agree, Fortissimo is probably one of my favourite Hissatsu's now because of it's musical flair to it. :3

But anyway, I came across this before and wow. It's the Inazuma Eleven Go popularity chart of the Raimon team.
    Spoiler:

Thoughts?
    That image doesn't work, and it's best not to post images directly from tumblr(because it fails a lot of the time :x).

Back