• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GOOOOAAAAL! - Inazuma Eleven Fanclub

King!

better
    Years
    Okay, I think I'd like to join this. xD Although, I'm only...two...episodes in. So I have no idea what is mostly going on, and I haven't read too many of the other posts in case of spoilers. :P

I'm not sure which position I'd like to play, since I suck at them all, but if I were actually good I think that goalkeeper or w/e would be fun. ^_^

Based on appearance and the first two episodes, I like...er...Endou, I think it is, the green-haired guy, and Max. ^_^ All of the characters are so cute though. x_____x

Years
    I'm a big fan of INAZUMA ELEVEN. I've played the games (except strikers & the ogre version) and finished all of them. I also watched the anime only to episode 90 , but so far I already knew the ending already.

FAVE HISSATSU:
    1. Mugen the Hand
    2. Fist of Justice
    3. Eternal Blizzard
    4. Wolf Legend
    5. God Hand
    6. Odin Sword
    7. God Break
    8. God Knows
    9. Heaven's Time
    10. Tsunami Boost

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    New members? Cool! I'll find a gif suitable soon. :)

But anyway, I was just searching youtube to see if my internet would be alright for watching youtube right now and came across this. I thought it was funny and I would love a MP3 of it if I could get my hands on it. :D

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    ^Got stuck in my head xD

Haha Just been watching the Dub Retrospective.. Aphrodi sounds like a girl LOL

English dubs such a lol

This is for Alternative xD The guy didn't upload that particular episode but you can have this:

Lol Tachimukai "MAJIN THE HAND"

I think this one is the funniest haha the Triplets

Skip Class

Years
    I don't think I would've taken INA-11 seriously if I watched it in English first xD

So many times where I just burst out laughing How dare you call Gouenji Chicken Boy!

Zet

Years
    ^Got stuck in my head xD

English dubs such a lol

This is for Alternative xD The guy didn't upload that particular episode but you can have this:

Aphordi was soo badly butchered in the dub. :(

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Now that you think about it, Aphrodi in the dub sounds like a man trying to ooze out a girly voice for no reason and it sounds so terrible. And why is his name Byron?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    The only good thing I can say about it is that they try to force in the girl jokes about him, so I find that sorta funny. But some of those dub names are terrible. I can see Mark Evans because in retrospect of first name then surname it would be Mamoru Endou, so it sorts makes sense. Why is Tachimukai named Darren though that seems dumb. :P

But none are as bad as Domon. Why is he named Bobby? And the dub for Domon is also quite terrible.

Years
    ^Got stuck in my head xD

English dubs such a lol

WTF Aphrodi sounds like a gay -_-...
    Byron is also a terrible name..

Skip Class

Years
    The only good thing I can say about it is that they try to force in the girl jokes about him, so I find that sorta funny. But some of those dub names are terrible. I can see Mark Evans because in retrospect of first name then surname it would be Mamoru Endou, so it sorts makes sense. Why is Tachimukai named Darren though that seems dumb. :P

But none are as bad as Domon. Why is he named Bobby? And the dub for Domon is also quite terrible.

Domon is the dub I hate most.... and Tsunami's is just to sterotypical with the surfer dude voice. Aphrodi is really gay xD

Skip Class

Years
    Episode 16 RAW

Spoiler:

Haven't quite seen all of it because I had to leave early for school this morning

Spoiler:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I'm not going to watch it until it gets subs. I haven't even seen the full episodes of 15 yet, only up to
    Spoiler:

But I'm waiting for subs. It's hard to know what's happening without the subs. x(

Skip Class

Years
    I'm not going to watch it until it gets subs. I haven't even seen the full episodes of 15 yet, only up to
    Spoiler:

But I'm waiting for subs. It's hard to know what's happening without the subs. x(

^Episode 15 but you really need subs from that, I still want to know what they say and I've only found out what the conversation was about from InazumaWiki

EDIT: ZOMG, was looking through safebooru for a new theme and I found this which just literary made me smile

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back