• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GOOOOAAAAL! - Inazuma Eleven Fanclub

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Yay the soccer clubs bounces up to 5 members! Welcome Mew~

Spoiler:
    Unlike the first 3 seasons of INA-11 I actually have a favorite character from GO and that's Tsurugi :3

This totally needs to happen later in GO!

Reminds me of this pic I just LOL's at xD:
    Spoiler:

ALSO wouldn't this make the most epic as collab (Zomg love Endou and Kidou here!):
    Spoiler:

And from the first episode, I swear they were gonna do Killer Fields here... so disappointed that they didn't xD Cause Killer Fields is one of my favorite hissatsu

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    ^Is that Shindou? We have yet to see any combo hissatsus from the GO team yet. I'm hoping they bring back the legendary Inazuma Break, lol. Tenma, Shindou, and Tsurugi could definitely pull if off.

Skip Class

Years
    ^Is that Shindou?
    Don't remember it's been weeks since I've watched that episode, gonna watch them again xD

^Is that Shindou? We have yet to see any combo hissatsus from the GO team yet. I'm hoping they bring back the legendary Inazuma Break, lol. Tenma, Shindou, and Tsurugi could definitely pull if off.

I can imagine them doing Inazuma Break. Out of all hissatsu, Inazuma Break is by mfar my favourite - Cause it uses Endou, Kidou and Gouenji (My favourite Trio:D)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    I don't think we've asked what's your favorite hissatsu, have we?

Odin Sword is easily my favorite despite the anime version kinda lacking compared to the game and movie one.

Skip Class

Years
    Apart from Inazuma Break, Emperor Penguin 2 and 3 (And Space Penguins xD) are equal as my favourite.
    My other favourites but not top favourites would have to be:
    - Lightning Accel
    - Death Zone 2
    - Wolf Legend
    - Crossfire
    - Eternal Blizzard
    - The Birth
    - Killer Fields
    - Chaos Break
    - Gladius Arch
    - Grand fire
    - Inazuma Drop
    - Astro Break
    - Ryuusei Blade
    + all of Endou's hissatsus

There's more but I can't name all of them... too many xD

Worst one for me though is Dokonjou Bat... really hate it

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    There are so many good ones that I can't list them all, but on the top of my list sits those like Gladius Arch, Ryuusei Blade, Excalibur, some others which are amazing. I also like Megane Crash just because of how derpy it is. :D

i just don't like Endou's Ijigen the Hand though, it seems so weak, considering it's overused to me. Hammer of Wrath is just so much better.

Zet

Years
    There are so many good ones that I can't list them all, but on the top of my list sits those like Gladius Arch, Ryuusei Blade, Excalibur, some others which are amazing. I also like Megane Crash just because of how derpy it is. :D

i just don't like Endou's Ijigen the Hand though, it seems so weak, considering it's overused to me. Hammer of Wrath is just so much better.

How is it overused compared to God Hand and Majin The Hand?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    How is it overused compared to God Hand and Majin The Hand?
    Nevermind, it's probably just me though. When I watched it in huge spurts when he actually learnt Ijigen the Hand and it seems overused in the FFI, and it never seems to work, only to Edgar's Excalibur.

Zet

Years

Nevermind, it's probably just me though. When I watched it in huge spurts when he actually learnt Ijigen the Hand and it seems overused in the FFI, and it never seems to work, only to Edgar's Excalibur.

England was a weak team and since Ijigen The Hand is a new move, it was naturally weak compared to other World level soccer teams.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    But then again England was first portrayed as a strong team and I like Edgar fangirl and yeah. XD;

But why do half of the guys in this series have to look like girls when they're not? You've got Aphrodi, Rococo, that pink haired guy in GO, the glasses person in GO and so on.

Skip Class

Years
    But then again England was first portrayed as a strong team and I like Edgar fangirl and yeah. XD;

But why do half of the guys in this series have to look like girls when they're not? You've got Aphrodi, Rococo, that pink haired guy in GO, the glasses person in GO and so on.

I started asking myself that since I saw Kazemaru running in the track team...and still now APHRODI STILL BOTHERS ME xD

Zet

Years

Seriously? I don't think he looks like a girl.

Skip Class

Years
    I thought Rococo was a girl at the start cause I use to have a similar haircut to him when I was younger xD

Lolz Can't remember where I saw it but I saw someone posts:
    "Hey is it me, or does Edgar look like an older version of Kazemaru"
    I just lol'd

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    The ogre one? From one of the small scenes it makes me wonder why Endou's trying to stop their shoots using Majin the Hand. Since it goes up to Fidio you'd think he'd be using something like Fist of Justice or Hammer of Wrath instead of Majin.

But apart from that, I'm capped now so I'm watching the first season again. But really until I get my fast internet back I'll be pretty much doing that and watch Endou-kantoku's entrance in Go again.

Zet

Years
    The movie is 2.5GB, but it will be worth the download since it's a blu-ray rip. And speaking of the first season I still need to download the HD releases of it.

edit: I loved the movie, and it's always good to see something in a blu-ray release! And there's a reason why Endou only used God Hand and Majin The Hand.... and another one at the end.

Last edited:

Skip Class

Years
    The ogre one? From one of the small scenes it makes me wonder why Endou's trying to stop their shoots using Majin the Hand. Since it goes up to Fidio you'd think he'd be using something like Fist of Justice or Hammer of Wrath instead of Majin.

Endou wouldn't have learnt those hissatsu yet wouldn't he? I mean to the point where they played against Zeus he only new God Hand and Majin the Hand ... thinking about it he only learnt Majin the Hand halfway through Zeus game..? meh idk xD

I downloaded the movie the day it came out. Now being that sad person I've watched it over and over again several times already xD
    I really loved the revamped version the theme song in the movie as well!

Still psyched for the next movie coming out in Dec but knowing the last movie it won't come out till this time next year

Zet

Years

Endou wouldn't have learnt those hissatsu yet wouldn't he? I mean to the point where they played against Zeus he only new God Hand and Majin the Hand ... thinking about it he only learnt Majin the Hand halfway through Zeus game..? meh idk xD

I downloaded the movie the day it came out. Now being that sad person I've watched it over and over again several times already xD
    I really loved the revamped version the theme song in the movie as well!

Still psyched for the next movie coming out in Dec but knowing the last movie it won't come out till this time next year

I honestly don't mind waiting till this time next year to watch the 2nd movie, it will be worth it since it will most likely be subbed in glorious blu-ray again :3

Skip Class

Years
    Haha I just watched the Movie again cause I found out that subs were released today
    xD Loved Kidou at the end of the movie

Kidou: There's only one way we're going to know if Kanon is really from the future
    Everyone: What?
    Kidou: Live a long life
    Everyone: -sweatdrop-

Back