• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GOOOOAAAAL! - Inazuma Eleven Fanclub

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    I gotta admit, Fubiki-muffin-chan is REALLY annoying to draw.

Years
  • Still playing the DS game but it's on break till exams are over. Last time I just won against Wild High I think?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I beat the first game.
    Zeus was too easy... I don't think they even scored once.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Haven't updated this in like, forever. -_-

I know last week there was a break, but I guess they'll be continuing the match against
    Spoiler:

How about a new discussion. What do you think of Tenma? Do you like him? Do you hate him? Do you think he's way too overpowered at this stage of the show? Just what is your opinion on him?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I really wanna see Episode 24 now xD
    Spoiler:

How about a new discussion. What do you think of Tenma? Do you like him? Do you hate him? Do you think he's way too overpowered at this stage of the show? Just what is your opinion on him?

I like him as a character but many other characters are taking over as favourites over Tenma - Kariya + Tsurugi = Fav Characters xD

I love Majin Pegasus though and I really liked him when he played as goalkeeper.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • Am I the only one to see a pattern in GO? Endou coaching Rai, Kidou with Tei, Fubuki with Hakuren...

/inb4 Tsunami is the coach of Oumihara and Tachi is the coach of whatever school he came from *can't remember*. Gouenji might also have a good chance of being Kidokawa's coach.

Anyway, I haven't seen the full episode one yet, so I can't contribute to the current discussion. The one time I tried to, I got struck by an idea for a IEG, so I had to write it down to remember it. (The idea is like P+F across the Second Dimension, but with the IEG dimension being the negative one)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Tsunami from Oumihara
    Tachimukai from Yokato
    No doubt we'll probably see Hiroto being the coach of a team specially formed with Coach Hitomiko as either Sun Garden or Aliea Academy. :P

Also for those who like it, episode 20 and 21 are subbed. You can find it if you look hard enough on google. :3

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Needs more activity. D:
    Seems like ryou rouge w/e his name is has actually started getting the episodes on time with the releases in Japan, so we get them earlier instead of later. I really do like that, means I don't have to wait for subs to understand what they're talking about. :D

Episode 27
    Spoiler:

Episode 28
    Spoiler:

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
  • I'd like to join since the show is just so epic! Plus the boys are so cute and huggable. XD

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
  • I'm joining, definitely. Has no one seen my ava? D8
    What about my BW team that's based off of Inazuma Japan? Duh.

Discussion:
    Why does the Inazuma Eleven appeal to you?

I like IE because it's a fun twist on soccer (where I'm from we call it football though) with all of the hissatsu techniques, exaggerated plots and those awesome character designs. Level-5 is just great in my book.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Welcome to all new members! :D

lol, anyone still watching GO? The Holy Road matches have been kinda lacking, no?
    I've still been watching them, but I agree they're lacking. Considering the pace that Inazuma Eleven went, having finished the Football Frontier in 26 episodes, it is going a bit slow. At least there's only one more match before aliens attack. :3

Anyway, I think we need a new topic!

What do you think of Shine/Dark? All the new characters in there, all the people being ten years later and coaches etc. Natsumi or Fuyuppe being Endou's wife. What do you think of it?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    OMGZ! ITS AN INAZUMA ELEVEN FANCLUB!
    I didn't even noticed it.
    Okay can I please join?

Why does the Inazuma Eleven appeal to you?
    Well its a Football (or soccer, for the americans) anime and I pretty much love football. The hissatsus are really awesome. Every single hissatsus are very creative.

I am only at episode 70++ though...

In real life, I am not a School Team player, but I play as a defender/sweeper. I would classify myself as a sweeper cos I normally go out and attack (ala Endou style) when the time is right. There's another position which I call it "The Crazy Horse" because I chase after the ball until I got the ball but that's only when my friends/team mates do not want to press the ball. Whenever I got the ball, I will pass it to anyone, mostly my team mates who are not really good (well like me) because I want them to have fun. I'm a "team player", not selfish on the ball and I am not really good in dribbling but my friends say that I "steal" the ball well and pass accurately.

Last edited:

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
  • Welcome to all new members! :D

What do you think of Shine/Dark? All the new characters in there, all the people being ten years later and coaches etc. Natsumi or Fuyuppe being Endou's wife. What do you think of it?

I haven't played either but I've seen the news with Natsumi and Fuyuppe being Endou's wife. I'm not surprised really but I think Natsumi makes more of a fit for Endou. But what about the other pairings that are going unexplored?! EndouxAki and EndouxTouko?

Endou just has too many women x_x

I am only at episode 70++ though...

I literally just finished it a few days ago. Took me about 2 weeks to watch the entire third season (about 60 episodes) and I loved it all *w*
    Rococo is just awesome <33

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I thought Rococo was a girl at first, needless to say I don't know if anyone's a girl so far. :P I've got a summary of a lot of characters in this game, so I'll put them in a spoiler and you can look at them if you want to.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I haven't played either but I've seen the news with Natsumi and Fuyuppe being Endou's wife. I'm not surprised really but I think Natsumi makes more of a fit for Endou. But what about the other pairings that are going unexplored?! EndouxAki and EndouxTouko?

Endou just has too many women x_x

I literally just finished it a few days ago. Took me about 2 weeks to watch the entire third season (about 60 episodes) and I loved it all *w*
    Rococo is just awesome <33

Wow that fast!?! I am 1 month into it, watching 2/3 episodes per day.
    I heard Endou's wife is Natsumi. Damn it, I liked Aki.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Really? Most people found Aki boring (including myself) It's pretty much confirmed in the next series that her and Ichinose have a long distance relationship.

Once Shine/Dark are released, I'm pretty sure it'll spoil a lot of what's going to happen in the anime.

Example:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Really? Most people found Aki boring (including myself) It's pretty much confirmed in the next series that her and Ichinose have a long distance relationship.

:(
    I know that Aki and Ichinose are going to have a long distance relationship in the Go series, but I will always like Aki and Endou to be together!
    Yea, end of discussion.

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
  • I thought Rococo was a girl at first, needless to say I don't know if anyone's a girl so far. :P I've got a summary of a lot of characters in this game, so I'll put them in a spoiler and you can look at them if you want to.
    Spoiler:

I thought Rococo was a girl too x_x then again I thought the same thing about Kazemaru's friend from the FF arc
    Spoiler:

I think Level-5 just likes to draw traps :3

Wow that fast!?! I am 1 month into it, watching 2/3 episodes per day.
    I heard Endou's wife is Natsumi. Damn it, I liked Aki.

I was more like 5-8 episodes a day :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I was more like 5-8 episodes a day :D
    For me it was more like 20 episodes a day. :P I started around June/July and I've already seen it all twice, at least up to the match against Kaiou, which I can't seem to bring myself to watching with the subs yet. xD

That's an interesting topic though...
    When did you start watching Inazuma Eleven?

Back