• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Got Colosseum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Well any one got Pok?mon Colosseum yet?
    I got mine around 12 my time and have been playing it (well my brother played it then I did now he is again so that is why I am making a post).

Walmart got theirs around 12:40 central time, I told them to call me because I had a pre-order and I was there 4 times this morning. teheh! Been playing ever sence.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I've had it since yesterday.
    On the RPG side, it's really neat! Walking around in 3-D with Pok?mon is cool. I saw a tiny little Castform circling a pool, for instance. All the battles in RPG mode are double battles, and you start with Espeon and Umbreon. Snagging Pok?mon is a bit harder than catching them, since the trainer can heal them with potions/have their other one attack etc.
    The Colosseum mode is cheap...this one girl had Rayquaza and Latias, another had Kyogre. It's much much more difficult than Stadium, which is good. It's not nearly about connectitivty as Stadium was. You don't really get anything for your GBA game, and the non-RPG mode feels kind of shallow. You have to register your in-game team to the memory card. This is to 'save batteries on your GBA'. So basically you register your team(s) and use them in battles for Pok?Coupons, which can be redeemed on either the GBA or in RPG mode.
    I think I like RPG mode better at the moment, it's quite fun battling in 3-D yet gaining exp etc.

Years
  • I have it and I'm stuck on a certain part.I won't say where because some people might not be that far into the game.It's really frusterating me. e.e

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    I've had it since yesterday.
    On the RPG side, it's really neat! Walking around in 3-D with Pok?mon is cool. I saw a tiny little Castform circling a pool, for instance. All the battles in RPG mode are double battles, and you start with Espeon and Umbreon. Snagging Pok?mon is a bit harder than catching them, since the trainer can heal them with potions/have their other one attack etc.
    The Colosseum mode is cheap...this one girl had Rayquaza and Latias, another had Kyogre. It's much much more difficult than Stadium, which is good. It's not nearly about connectitivty as Stadium was. You don't really get anything for your GBA game, and the non-RPG mode feels kind of shallow. You have to register your in-game team to the memory card. This is to 'save batteries on your GBA'. So basically you register your team(s) and use them in battles for Pok?Coupons, which can be redeemed on either the GBA or in RPG mode.
    I think I like RPG mode better at the moment, it's quite fun battling in 3-D yet gaining exp etc.
    You always get everything before every one. XD
    *Wonders if Abby knows some one that works at Nintendo* XD
    Well my brother is playing again.
    I snagged 7 Pokemon now (I think 7).

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Which of the three Johto starters did you pick Arcanine? ^_^;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lol, yeah. If you battle in the Colosseum mode, you can get a TM29, I.E. Psychic for your Espeon. A Flamethrower for Quilava too. ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    hey, I own pokemon706.com how would any of yall like to work for me? I make about 3000 hits a day, so you could help make your skills known to all people of the world. All you do is write it some tips/info on colosseum, and send it to me, I will give you all the credit that you deserve. If you are interested just pm me or email me ([email protected])

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • where do we choose the starters from Johto!? in the beginning, in Pyrite Town? im confused! XD iv got 4 so far...and ive been wondering can ya snag "un-shadow" Pokemon XD

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I got mine now! :P It's really cool. I'm in the Pyrite Building right now. That Yanma sure is hard to catch. I got it after a few tries.

BlastBurn

The Fire Expert
    Years
  • I'm gonna get the game sometime before my birthday so its ready to have on my birthday(which is Apr29). I have been trying to get my birthday presents early(colosseum and one other game) but no luck! Grrr I cant wait till the 29 of april lol i cant wait!

Tweak

its really fun. i want to try out the battle mode. the story mode graphics are awesome and so is gameplay. i got mine from toys r us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back