• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gotta catch 'em all!

Years
  • Hey guys! Just stopping by to introduce myself. My name is Froylan Martinez, I'm 22 years old and I am from Mission, Texas. I've been a fan of Pokémon ever since it came out and I enjoyed playing the Nintendo games a lot and I still do. Anyways I made an account here to meet people who also like Pokémon, since I'm a grownup already all of my guy friends would find it really weird for all of a sudden to talk about Pokémon while were drinking beers so I would like to make friends with people who share the same interests of Pokémon through here. Anyways feel free to communicate with me, I'm a very friendly guy and feel free to ask me questions. I'll try to log in every once in a while.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • DUDE EDIT OUT YOUR LAST NAME. DON'T POST THAT.

Hi, welcome to PC!
    We have subforums for every generation of Pokémon Game, from RBY up to Black and White 2 and a new one for talk about the X and Y games coming out in one week (actually they've already been released in Canada, where I live). You should also check out Pokémon General and Pokémon Gaming Central. Just make sure you read and follow the rules of each section.

See you! :)

Years
  • Hey there Floyan and welcome!

We're all happy you decided to join given how close Pokemon X and Y are to getting released. You joined at a pretty good time given we're now in the last leg of speculation until the big release, and aside from that we have topics on pretty much every Pokemon game out there, as well as topics on the other aspects of Pokemon as well!

I'm hoping to see you around, and if you have questions don't hesitate to ask those staff members in blue, orange and red. Have fun here at PC and feel free to send me a VM if you need a new friend!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
    Years
  • Hey man, don't worry you are not the only "grown up" in the forums, there are some 27-ish members too.
    Hope you like your stay and hope to see you posting :)

@HackDeoxys, I think a 22yo is old enough to be wary of the consequences of posting personal information on the internet and has the right to do so :p

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Froylan !

I'm glad you can come here and have a place to talk about Pokemon cause we're the perfect place for that. But I personally don't see it as weird to talk about Pokemon in front of friends even if they're guys. Well, I'm not sure about at a bar, but I'd probably talk about Pokemon anywhere. XD I don't think you should be afraid to admit to being a Pokemon fan at 22. Pokemon shouldn't have an age limit. We have people as old as their 30s here. You're never too old to play Pokemon! Even now at 21 years old I still play Pokemon and share my love for to all of my friends. I'm now anticipating Pokemon X and Y so much! They come out in 10 days and I'm so excited! How about you? Are you planning to get the games? Any Pokemon games you like in particular? Just wondering. Anyway, there's a whole forum of Pokemon discussion you can explore. I'm friendly too so I wouldn't mind if you were to contact me through VM or PM.

But yeah see you around and hope you're stay here is amazing!

Years
  • Welcome to the forum. It's cool to see people my age join the forum. Makes me feel that little bit better.

Years
  • Welcome to the forum Froylan~ good to meet you! <3

I've been a PokeFan since it came out as well and so have many others. My first game was the amazing Blue and I believe I got Red later on for Christmas of 1998 or 1999.. good times. It's actually part of what helped me learn English. Can understand how it can be tough to talk to others your age about Pokemon since it's similar for me as well, but luckily that's nothing a good community like this one can't fix. You'll be able to discuss anything Pokemon-related during your stay and will have plenty of people to meet, including the amazing members who replied to your intro. ^^

I'll definitely drop off a post on your profile after I finish this post, too! Have a lovely stay on PokeCommunity. Don't ever hesitate to contact me or ask a question - I'm always here to help.

Years
  • Hey guys well thank you for the warm welcome. Well im a big fan of the 2nd generation, my favorite is HeartGold. I started off with Pokémon Yellow and my favorite starters are Charmander and Cyndaquil.

Im looking forward to purchasing a 3Ds and im going to wait for if they release a third version from X and Y.

Last edited:
    Back