• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings everyone

Years

Hello everyone! I'm a NOOB here. I've join to chat and discuss all thing pokemon related. I enjoy battling and trading with others. I'm looking forward for the upcoming pokemon X and Y. Been playing Pokemon since Red/Blue version... and I'm still playing it at my age still. I'm still trying to find my grand team lol. Well nice meeting y'all and have a grand day!

Years
    Well hi there Zero and welcome!

I'm glad you decided to join, because I know just the places for people who want to speculate and discuss on Pokemon X & Y, trade and battle like you are. We have the Pokemon X & Y, Trade Corner and Battle Center sections as your main interests, and all are housed in the Current Generation Gaming category for your convenience. I'm looking forward to X and Y as well! Any thoughts on which starter you're choosing or which of the new Pokemon you love?

And also, if you're a keen battler we have a Pokemon Showdown server where you can battle and chat with fellow PC members. I'm among one of the regulars there so I'm sure we'll come across each other there. Anyways, I do hope those will all keep you busy, and if you have questions don't hesitate to ask any staff members, but I'm happy to lend a hand too when I can. Feel free to pop by my profile and send me a visitor message if you wanna talk, and I hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    Thank you very much Hikari for the warm welcome. I'm having a hard time of choosing between Froakie or Fennekin. I liking Pangoro, Tyrantrum, and Yveltal.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there new member. :D Welcome aboard. I'm also looking forward to the upcoming games as well, as they're going to rock our worlds :D What version are you planning to get?

I've been playing since Red/Blue as well. Red was my first game, and it changed the way I played Pokemon. Today I'm 22 and I still play the games and follow news, so I felt like it has become a part of me. <3 It takes time to find a great team for your games but I know you will find it someday! :D I have my team in Heartgold/Soulsilver, and yes, it does include my favorite Meganium! :D

You'll like our awesome sections that have each generation of gaming, depending on which generation you liked the most, we have a section filled with many many discussions for you to indulge :) Oh, and I have plans on choosing Fennekin too. It's evo blew me away. My original choice was Chespin but idk anymore haha xD

Have fun, alright! You shouldn't have any problems navigating the forums, but in the event that you do, you can always ask the staff in bold names any questions you may have, alright! See ya!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Nice meeting you, zero! And aw, I don't like the term 'noob'; you're just new here at the forums, and we're happy to have you here!

I do like battling too; competitive battling is one of my fortes in pokemon, especially. :3 I haven't traded since 2009, but, it's a nice ting to do around here as well. ^^ As the others above me pointed out kindly, feel free to explore the Battling Center, and the Trading Center! Just make sure you follow the rules of those boards, mmkay? <3

I've been battling since the R/B/Y days myself, and I really do like the Kanto region. I can never hate Kanto because it's notsalgic, and it reminds me of the good ol' days we're I'm just learning about pokemon and pokemon types. Those were quite the memories, eh? <3 Anyways, I do wish you luck on finding your grand team, and again, it's really nice meeting you today!

You have a grand day too! <33

Back