• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings! Fellow Pokemon fans!

Felyne_master

FlanNekoStormScarlet
    Years
    Hey Guys nice to meet you all.

Anyways I joined here to help,share information,to learn and more.

Now allow me to Introduce:

I'm Felyne_master or MAXBREAKER you can call me Felyne. I live in the Philippines which is a good place.
    I like Music, Playing video games,Playing Real games,Sports and More (There's just to much to Like in the world I can't count them all)
    I played Pokemon Red,Leaf Green,Sapphire,Some part of Emerald,and some of Platinum.I play Monster Hunter (Obviously seen in my username). I consider myself an Arcade gamer cause I love arcades.
    Well that's all I have to say... Message me if you like.

Bye! ~Nya

Years
    Hello Felyne, love that cute avatar of yours. Welcome to the forums! It's such a pleasure to have another friendly face around. Noticed you originally joined in 2012 but I presume you weren't very active at the time, so yeah never too late to make an introduction!

So, it appears you mainly played 3rd Generation as far as Pokemon games go, so maybe you might be interested in checking out the Advance Generation Gaming section of the forums. Hoenn was a pretty unique region, but the main annoyance I found was the large water-based routes. You should catch up on the other games sometime and see what the mechanic changes were since then. Since you love video gaming, sports, music and the like I might also recommend Culture & Media and Video Games which have some great topics about entertainment and video gaming.

I'm sure all those places will keep you busy for a while, and I do hope you can stick around as an active member here at PC. The staff are very helpful so don't hesitate to ask any of them if you need assistance, and I'm always around if you want to chat. I won't bite! But anyways, have fun and I'll be seeing ya around!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah, the Philippines! I went there once with my family - it was pretty cool! <3 Well, welcome, Felyne! Good morning, and welcome to the forums! :3 Awesomeeee to meet you.

I'm pretty much a gamer myself; video games like nintendo games are indeed a really great hobby. Mmm, got any favourite video games? Like said, the majority of my favourite video games are form nintendo, but, some games from manco and Capcom are also really cool too. Arcade games, right? I haven't been to arcades in a while, but, they're really awesome to play! We'll you're already linked to the VG board and the culture & media board already, so, I hope you'll enjoy those! :3

And have fun! I hope that we'll become good friends sometime, and anytime you need a hand, I'll be always here for you! :3

Felyne_master

FlanNekoStormScarlet
    Years
    To Hikimaru:
    Thanks :). So you did noticed that I was a member since 2012. I was really inactive those times plus I was busy too. I'm replaying Pokemon Sapphire now with my brother (Well his is Pokemon Ruby). I skipped the part where you'll have to cross the ocean from Petalburg to Slateport City. It's really annoying to cross that ocean, So I used the shortcut at route 103.

To Dragon:
    Nice to meet you to :). Favorite Video Games you ask..Let me list them, But not all of them.
    1.Monster Hunter
    2.Pokemon
    3.Metal Gear Solid Series
    4.Mario Games
    That's all I can list for now.
    So you went to the Philippines. What part of the Philippines you went to?

My boyfriend loves Monster Hunter. I actually want to pick up a copy sometime but it seems pretty hard and I'm bad at difficult video games. v_v; But the kitties from the game are way adorable and just make me want to say yes more despite likely quitting a lot due to the frustration, hah.

Anyways, welcome to PC, Felyne! Since you're a gamer the Video Games board will be optimal for you, definitely. Have you tried Yoshi's New Island yet or do you have plans to? I just picked mine up on Saturday and have been enjoying it a lot so far though I've been missing plenty of collectibles in each stage. Should probably go back to get everything!

Hope you enjoy your time here on PC. :) You can pop by the Advance Generation Board to discuss Sapphire since you're replaying so there's another suggestion. Have tons of here, all right!

Back