• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings From Canada

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    Hello People;

My name is Scot McKee Arncliffe Wannan-Johnston, you can call me SMAWJ, nobody does.

I've been playing pokemon since red/blue, currently working on my national dex for Y.

I play and write music which you can hear at smawj.bandcamp.com

Looking forward to trading and such

SMAWJ

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey, I'm from Canada as well! What part of Canada are you in? I'm in Toronto, Ontario, and it's a pretty nice place considering all the hustle and bustle, teehee. Welcome to PC, SMAWJ, and it's nice too meet you!

Good luck on working on your pokedex! I'm planning to try and complete mine as well, in which when pokemon bank comes out, it'll probably become a little easier. If you'd like to trade, check out the Trade Plaza, where members have opened shops for you to look at, and you can create your own Trade Shop as well! You can also take a look at the X/Y Quick Trade Thread as well, for all your quick trading needs.

But enjoy yourself, and I do indeed hope you'll have a fun stay! Anytime you have a question,feel free to ask a staff member, or anyone else willing to help! Have a great morning. <3

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I have always wanted to go to Canada...
    Welcome to PC on any account! Nice to see a fellow musician also, your music is pretty good! It's always good to see more singer songwriters too. A good place to discuss music is the Culture & Media section. Enjoy your time here anyway buddy, let us know if you need any help or guidance, and best of luck with the music!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome, Scot! I'm also a veteran Red/Blue/Yellow player as well. I love those games so much ever since I was like...9!

As our awesome smod mentioned, the Culture & Media section is a wonderful place to show off your music as well as discussing music too. I believe we even have a thread for that too, if I recall. I'm also looking forward to completing my Pokedex for X. I heard with wonder trading and Pokebank on the way, it's a lot easier now to "catch'em all" :D

And, we also have the Trade Corner if you are still looking for Pokemon to add to your dex. Our lovely members can help you with that! Visit the Quick Trading Thread or visit one of the shops at the Trade Plaza as Aura mentioned, and you'll get hooked up easily with a trader to get you what you want/need!

Anyways, it's wonderful to meet you, my good sir. I hope you have fun trading and playing with your Y. Have fun here at the forums, k! <3

Aw, that's really nice. I've been to Canada twice but each time was only for a few days. My trip to Niagara Falls was absolutely wonderful, though, and I'd like to go back sometime. Definitely one of my more pleasant experiences traveling. Welcome to PokeCommunity, SMAWJ. :)

You've been playing Pokemon for quite a long while so that will definitely mean you'll have tons to discuss here! People are still big on X and Y, of course, and personally I'm wonder trading and breeding while I await for Pokemon Bank/Transporter. You'll definitely find heaps of Pokemon here if you check out the Trade Corner so completing your 'dex will be that much easier. I've already gotten some great new Pokemon like Cyndaquil and Mudkip so good luck to us both in completing the Pokedex! Though I'm especially excited to see the new 3D models of all these unobtainable Pokemon. ^ᴗ^

Enjoy your time discussing and getting involved in the community. Hope you'll stick around for a long while! Contact the staff for whatever help you might need but you can message pretty much anyone if you'd like to chat. Cheers!

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Hello from Canada! To Canada!
    SMAWJ ---> SMAWT. Yeah. cause you're obviously really smart in musical stuff. (and everything else :D)
    Oh what part of Canada are you from? Don't worry I won't stalk you (maybe. jkjk). I live in Vancouver, BC.

Jo

BTW Should I be asking for your autograph, then saving it so i could sell it when you get famous? Or are you already?

Back