• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from Neko!

Years
  • Hey guys c: I just started today. I was hoping to get into some breeding and trading here. I love breeding. That seems to be the only thing I'm good at but I do like battling every now and again. I still need to work on my team though. I can also clone since that seems to be a thing here. I might offer that at some point down the road.

Anyway more things about me are I am artist! I love drawing and maybe I can add to the art section of PC at some point. For now I'll probably just lurk for trades. I'm really nice though so if you want to chat I'm here. I'm kinda shy at first but I'll warm up with time. I hate these kind of things though. I never know what all to say so just figured I'd say hi anyway lol

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • 'Ello there sweetheart; nice to meet you tonight, and welcome! It sounds like you're going to enjoy our Trading section! And any time you need a hand with battling, you can check out our Battling and Team Battling section where you can ask for assistance, or you can even ask for a Mentor to assist you on our adoption program! <33

Mmm, and I'm glad that you can contribute to our art section! I do look forward on what you'll provide! How long have you've been drawing for? I'm not the best drawer myself as I just do it for fun, but yeah! Ah, but anyway, feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you want to chat! And it'd be cool if we can be friends upon here! But thanks for coming. C:

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Heya! Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions about breeding in X/Y and ORAS, feel free to drop me a line. I'm pretty good at it, although I'm a bit on the busy side lately with university course loads and all. I'll respond a.s.a.p. to any VMs, though :)

Years
  • Nice to meet you too! I hope so. I'd like to get some more 6iv for breeding. Thanks for the info though! I'll keep that in mind. I'm not sure if I ever want to do competitive battling but maybe at some point down the road.

I been drawing for as long as I can remember! I generally do anthro and human art but I'll do other things every now and then. I love drawing pokemon though. I'm actually going to be working on making some pokemon pendants using my own art to hopefully sell at events or something c:
    I would link a picture of some I made but I can't post links yet and I don't want to post a huge picture lol.

Years
  • And a big welcome to you too! Such a pleasure to meet you Neko!

Like the others said, you will love the Trade Corner section which has lots of handy breeding and cloning services, along with awesome trade shops and quick trade threads where you should hopefully get the Pokemon you are in search of. I'm sure someone over there will have some juicy 6 IV stuff they'd be happy to trade with you, so take a look around and see what catches your attention.

Also, hopefully you'll contribute to the Art & Design section as well given you said you have artistic talents yourself, and with all the great stuff we have there's no doubt you will want to stick around in the long term. Have a nice time and contact a staff member if you need their assistance, and I'll see you around as well!

Years
  • Breeding is definitely one of the best aspects of Pokemon. I hardly battle myself but breeding for ideal babies with good natures, egg moves, and IVs.. maaan so fun. The trade board will definitely love you. [: Huge welcome to PokeCommunity, Neko!

Certainly do hope you'll contribute to the art forum in the future but in the end it's up to you as there's tons to do either way. Maybe we'll make a trade or two down the road, perhaps? Have a fantastic stay!

Years
  • Thank you all for taking the time to respond! It's nice to see how active this community is! I haven't been on a forum in a while so I'm going to try my luck this time. Hopefully I can trade and breed with some of your guys at some point c:
    My list of pokemon that are perfect are very slim at the moment but hopefully it will become larger.

curryc0mb

Some sort of flying squirrel
    Years
  • Greetings, Nekochen! Other than competitive battling, I'm committed to the breeding aspect of the games as well. The mentioning of that actually brings up an incident that occured a few years ago -- I had a Seviper with Dark Pulse on my White version, and my friends tried breeding theirs with Hydreigons and all that stuff but they never got the same results. My secret was I used the Dark Pulse TM while it was still on my Diamond version. I promptly told them about it after they accused me of having a hacked mon.

Huhue -- but anyway, enjoy your stay!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Coolio! Another breeder! I enjoy breeding egg moves onto different Pokémon and am quite skilled at the practice! If you ever need any help with any moves or types of Pokémon, you let me know, alright? Furthermore, if you need any help in navigating or the rules of the forum I am available to ask! Oh, and don't forget to join a club! I'm a member of the Poison club and would like to see you there! You can find the club here!

Years
  • Thank you two for the warm welcome! You guys have been so nice so far in the few days I been here c: Though I have not looked into clubs yet maybe I can check it out. I been busy breeding this lillipup for the past couple days. It was being very difficult but I finally got it to where I want. Just need to keep going until I get a perfect.

Back