• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from Tayyfox

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2015
    Hi there :3
    So umm, i have been playing pokemon since pokemon diamond and the first ranger game :3 i absolutly love it, i joined this forum in hope of finding a battle buddy to help me get better at competative battle and help me in making a team. I try my best to get a good team but i lack the experiance ^^"
    Now a bit about my self :3 im from ireland and im an 18 year old artist <3 i am also a furry(please no hate) i adore everything cute and cuddly, love to talk and goof around. i watch anime and play guildwars 2 :3

Hope to make some friends and rivals maybe rivals x3

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Hi! I also joined with diamond
    I hope you will enjoy your time here

Years
  • Cute things are best things. We're going to get along splendidly for the looks of things. [; Welcome to PC, Tay!

Oh, battling's fun and quite popular here. Check out the Battling & Team Building forum if you'd like to find some members to challenge and I really do hope you have a good time. The Quick Battle Requests will probably be a good place for you to check out to start off - much luck! See you around and if you ever need any help you're welcome to shoot me or another staff member a message. =)

Years
  • I'm with Sheep here, since I do love cute stuff myself as well. Such a pleasure to meet you Tay!

Like what Sheep said, the Battling & Team Building section is pretty much where you'll definitely want to be hanging out, and you can also visit the Showdown server where you can chat and battle with fellow members. Either way, I'm sure you will be hooked since battling is very fun. Sadly I'm not that much of a battler myself, but I do sometimes play randoms on Showdown just for the sake of fun.

Anyways, good luck and I hope you have a great time yourself. I'm always open for a visitor message if you ever want someone to talk to, and I can trust you that the staff are always ready to assist when you need it. See you around for now!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Hi there :3
    So umm, i have been playing pokemon since pokemon diamond and the first ranger game :3 i absolutly love it, i joined this forum in hope of finding a battle buddy to help me get better at competative battle and help me in making a team. I try my best to get a good team but i lack the experiance ^^"
    Now a bit about my self :3 im from ireland and im an 18 year old artist <3 i am also a furry(please no hate) i adore everything cute and cuddly, love to talk and goof around. i watch anime and play guildwars 2 :3

Hope to make some friends and rivals maybe rivals x3

Rival? Look no further! You may be an adorable little adorer, but not I! I seek to Poison, Burn, and choke my way to victory using the most reprehensible tactics you can fathom! Your fairy Pokémon are not safe from me and my Weezing, so beware! We're rivals don't you know? If you need any help, you should probably ask me, because I know it all Tayyfox!

I know, I'll ask my sister for a town map! I'll tell her not to loan you one Tayyfox! Smell you later *swaggers out*

Rivals! Here's hoping to a wonderfully brilliant career in battling and trading! I've been around from the start but didn't find this site until a couple years ago, so you'll fit right in! Oh, and join the Poison Club.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2015
    Thank you all for the welcome :3
    And i see i have already found my self a rival ;3 but not worry im not all fairy , i have a few faves that are not that cute x3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Battle buddies indeed! Well, we're always happy receiving new competitive players!~ ♥ Haha, and welcome to the forums foxxy! Name's Dragon. :3

And no worries, our battle board will help you out with any sort of competitive assistance that you need, as the battlers around here are pretty helpful! Don't be shy on asking questions! And I hope you'll enjoy yourself; maybe we'll see you on the server sometime. <33

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2015
    hi there Dragon its really nice to meet ya :3 and then you for the welcomes <3

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 1, 2015
    Welcome tayyfox your only one year older then me and we both played them too games as our first Pokemon games so that's something i guess

Back