• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings To Everybody On Poke Community

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • I'd love to become your friends too! You have a really nice name; I'm Shawn! Or Dragon - it's up to you on what you wanna refer me as! Welcome to the forums today! Which pokemon are your favourites? Personally I love Milotic and a whole lot others, so, yeah there's that! But yes, I hope you'll enjoy our pokemon topics and I hope we can chat soon! Feel free to direct all questions to our looovely staff members. Have a lovely time and a great day~ <33

Years
  • Oh I'm happy to accept you as a friend too! Name's Hikamaru, but you can call me Nichole if you prefer real names. Hopefully everything is well for you Jade.

Pokemon is an awesome franchise so I'm happy that you are as big of a fan as myself, but do tell us what your interests are, such as fave games, characters etc. in fact anything you want us to know. Shawn aka Dragon already covered most topics so that's enough for me right now.

I'm always here if you need a little assistance or just want to talk, and do enjoy your weekend and have a great time with us here at PC!

Years
  • Hi Nicole, I have a fascination with dinosaurs and dragons-I collect figurines of them. Fave games, JRPGs, stand-outs for me are Pokemon, Shin Megami Tensei, Final Fantasy, and the first two Shadow Hearts games.

Hi Shawn, I assume you love dragons too? I collect figurines of them :) A few of my favourite pokemon are: Houndoom, Arcanine, Ninetales, Charizard, Gyrados, and Tyrantrum.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!

If you wanted to make new friends that share your interest in Pokemon, you came to the right place! Everyone here is super nice and willing to help you out with whatever you need. You will no doubt make new friends in no time! I made some really awesome friends here that I wouldn't have if I never signed up!

I hope to see you around!

Years
  • Sorry I spelt your name wrong, Nichole. I goofed up.

Cheers Toshiro, it's great to know how friendly people are around here! The warm welcomes are a wonderful contrast to the cold british weather :) We had no summer season this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hi Jade, welcome to PC! It's nice to have you here ^_^

Looking through your other posts in this thread, you definitely have a cool taste in Pokemon 8) Houndoom has always been one of my favourites, and it was one of my powerhouses in my Emerald playthrough and I've since used it a lot back in Diamond. I also love your avatar! Did you draw it yourself, or did you find it online?

And sucks to hear that the British summer hasn't been that great this year :(

Looking forward to seeing you around! If you ever need any help or just want to chat, feel free to shoot me a message ^_^ Also just another note, generally you're not permitted to double post (posting twice in a row), so if you want to add something to your previous post, just click the 'edit' button :D

Years
  • Many thanks for the posting tip Charlie :) Unfortunately I didn't draw the avatar myself, I found it on this site. I'm REALLY terrible at drawing, but I do love to browse through other people's artwork. Houndoom is so cool!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hello! Welcome to the PC!!! (Am I late? :c )

Well, almost all I wanted to say it has already been said! Oh well, I really hope you enjoy our community! Go explore our forums, try to find a section that fits you, discuss with members, and make friends ;)

If you ever want to chat with me, just send me a message!
    Enjoy your stay ^^ See you around!

Years
  • Glad you're liking things here so far ^^ Welcome welcome, Jade! Awesome meeting you.

As a note for the future it'd be great if next time you could use the multiquote feature (to quote more than one person in a single post, usually either says "multiquote" or is a quotation mark with a plus sign) or edit your post if you have extra info to add. Double posting (posting twice or more in a row) generally isn't permitted here. I went ahead and merged your post for you.

but yeahhh dragons are awesome. :'D I admit I like fairy types a bit more though lol. Have an awesome time here and ask away if you need help!

Years
  • Glad you're liking things here so far ^^ Welcome welcome, Jade! Awesome meeting you.

As a note for the future it'd be great if next time you could use the multiquote feature (to quote more than one person in a single post, usually either says "multiquote" or is a quotation mark with a plus sign) or edit your post if you have extra info to add. Double posting (posting twice or more in a row) generally isn't permitted here. I went ahead and merged your post for you.

but yeahhh dragons are awesome. :'D I admit I like fairy types a bit more though lol. Have an awesome time here and ask away if you need help!
    Thanks for the tip about multi quoting, and organizing my posts for me :) with your help I'll be site savvy in no time.

Back