• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Hello, everyone. My name is Tyler and with the recent release of Pokemon X and Y I decided it was about time to find myself a close-knit community to discuss the new games. I've been away from the whole forum scene for a few years, but am looking forward to contributing whenever possible and hopefully adding good input into the conversations that go on here. As for a bit of information about myself, I am 20 years old and currently enlisted in the military. I've also been fortunate enough to get stationed in Japan. Anyway, I look forward to meeting everyone. See you around the forums!

Years
  • Heya Tyler, welcome!

Nice to see you joined because you'd definitely love our X & Y board here to discuss all about 6th Gen in general. I have yet to get the games, let alone play them but I'm killing the time by looking at all the hilarious pics I saw floating around. And hey what's it like being in Japan? I know you'll see a ton of Pokemon merchandise over there because hey it's Pokemon's own origin!

Anyways, I do hope to see you around during your time at PC and if you ever need help don't hesitate to contact a staff member in the blue, orange or red. Have an awesome time and I hope to see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Tyler!

I'm Hatsuharu, you can call me either Haru or Abi- either one's fine with me. I hope everything's going well for you in the military, and that you'll be safe. uvu Best wishes to you and your PC community experience!

You can come and talk to me about anything you need or want to, whenever you'd like.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    And hey what's it like being in Japan? I know you'll see a ton of Pokemon merchandise over there because hey it's Pokemon's own origin!

Thank you for the warm welcome! The Pokemon craze here is really something to see. It definitely plays a huge impact in their society and culture. But what else could you expect from the Pokemon Mecca? Haha.

@Hatsuharu: Nice meeting you and thank you for the well wishes. I look forward to seeing you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    Hey there Tyler,welcome to tPC. Being stationed there, do you happen to know Japanese?

Years
  • PC is a nice place to get into if you're just coming back to the forum scene; we're a friendly place despite our size and have a lot of cool Pokemon fans. In fact, I'd argue that we have some of the best Pokemon fans around here. It's really great here so hopefully you feel the same way! Welcome, welcome, welcome~

You've been stationed in Japan? I'm a little envious! I'd love to go there and check out places like the Pokemon Center. Am actually considering doing a language program there for a while but of course I'd need to save up quite a lot of money so it's still a ways away. And yeah, they're big on Pokemon and that's something I think is really great given how big of a fan I am myself. I'm also curious if you know Japanese or not?

You strike me as quite an awesome member already so keep on logging in and checking back. Even though we're a big community, losing even one member makes us all sad. :( Cheers! :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Thank you all again. Sadly I do not know any Japanese. There's been quite a bit I've been able to pick up, however I can only do so much to try and teach myself. It's definitely a language I would love to someday be fluent in.

Melodytlg

Melody
    Years
  • Welcome Tyler!
    Wow - stationed in Japan. It must be a really cool experience. Hope everything goes well :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya Tyler! Yeah, PC is definitely a great place to chat about the X&Y games, and you'll definately find a lot of people who are palying the Pokemon X&Y games like myself!

Japan is a neat place, and I'm planning to travel there for the holidays! Though of course, the only problem is to actually learn Japanese so that I can understand what's happening around me, ahaha. However, it shouldn't be too big of a problem to fix, yeah?

Anyways, you do indeed seem like a cool guy, so I do hope you'll meet a lot of new people, and I hope you'll have fun during your stay. :)

Back