• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings.

Girl

04/07/14
Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2014
    Greetings folks. Don't know what else to say. I love Pokemon, just ordered a Gameboy Micro a day ago to replace my SP.

Oh, and I'm not a girl.

BabyDino213

Baby Dragon Awaiting To Evolve Into Thousand Drago
    Years
  • nice to meet you Girl hope your time here on PC is a wonderful one. hope to hear from ya in well anything also never be afraid to ask a moderator for help

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Y'don't say! Mmm, well that's quite the username you got there, and very ironic too, haha. Still, welcome to the forums, buddy! You can call me Dragon, not an actual dragon, but, lovingly rawrs like one! Cause roars of loooove is always awesome~~

Gameboy Micros are pretty cool - I didn't own one myself, but, I saw my old school friends play one whenever they were playing Pokeon Emerald, or Pokemon FireRed! It looked pretty handy, mmm. So, got a favourite pokemon? Liiiike Milotic? Well, that's mine, but yeah, hehe. We'd love to discuss pokemon with you sometime. <33

Also hooray for penguins! Your avatar is oh so fabulous, hehe. But yes, like the penguin, I hope that you'll slip and slide towards the icy wonders of PC, as we have wonderful boards and hreads for your viewing and discussion pleasures! Also, be on the look out for events, since we have those from time to time. :3

Cheers! Have a good one, and have a greater night. <33

Years
  • I love your username. It's perfect even if you're not a girl yourself, lol. Kind of cool that wasn't taken yet! Welcome. (:

But cue the jealousy, I'd love a GB Micro sometime.. whenever I can actually afford it. My SP is pretty much broken since I gave it to my 8 year old brother a year back and of course he can't handle it properly. ;_; Been missing playing GBC/GBA games physically since it's just seems better than a cartridge (even though I can't speed up or add cheats).

But either way, have a blast here! Hope you'll stick around~

Years
  • I have to say, interesting username there which is kinda odd considering you're not a girl. But hey, welcome aboard! Pretty funny your name wasn't taken yet, I already thought it was before you joined but yeah guess you fooled me there.

Ah yes I've heard of the GB Micro. It's like a little GBA device, but way smaller. I remember the days when I used to play Pokemon Ruby on my GBA SP, and now the games are getting a remake 12 years after their original release. Can't wait to play Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire at the end of the year and revisit my childhood! I also wonder if you're excited for the remakes, since many loved Hoenn.

But I guess I won't leave much since the others have covered you, but enjoy your time here at PC Girl! I'm always open for a message or two if you want to talk.

- Hikamaru

Girl

04/07/14
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2014
    @Dragon Favorite Pokemon... Hmm, it's a tough decision, but I'd say Charizard or Mew. I've always been attached to the first generation.

@Sheep Mine was $75. The device is in near-mint condition and was bundled with some chargers, an extra faceplate (which are a pain to find), a desktop stand, and two cases. Should be arriving sometime this coming week or the following week.

@Hikamaru I was reluctant to purchase a 3DS (I'm still not fond of DS family's dual-display designs), but those remakes are a real incentive and I still haven't touched (and have barely seen footage of) 3DS-era Pokemon games. I'm still spending time with Red, Fire Red, and Emerald. I never escaped the Gameboy era.

Thanks to all for the welcome messages. I was also surprised that this name wasn't taken, haha.

Back