• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

TheUnit684

Heedrim
Years
  • Hey there, everyone! I am Kenny, a.k.a. TheUnit684, just a fellow Pokemon fan like yourselves. I usually don't get involved in Forums or stuff like this too often, but I thought, "eh, why not try it out." I am happy to start doing things around the site and forum and start maybe meeting some people.

Years
  • Welcome to PC!

I'm fairly new myself so I might not be able to help you but, if there is anything you think I could possible assist you with... please let me know :D

You haven't really said much about yourself... so Kenny, What's your favourite pokemon? :D

TheUnit684

Heedrim
    Years
  • Hey there Claudaine! My favorite Pokemon is actually a bit in contention at the moment. :P I think, officially, it's Dragonite. Has been since Gen 1, BUT I really super duper love Mega Sceptile. Mega Sceptile would definitely have surpassed Dragonite if I liked nonMega Sceptile more, but as it stands, I'm at an impasse.

Years
  • Hello there to you Kenny, and welcome to the forums! Great to see another longtime Pokemon fan, and while you did say you're not much of a forum person I'm sure you will definitely enjoy PC.

Mega Sceptile is quite the badass of a Mega if I do say so myself. It's pretty cool how it turns its back towards the enemy and launches its tail as a weapon. Of the Hoenn starters, I prefer Mega Swampert personally but the others aren't too bad either. Going by that, I assume you are really enjoying Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire right now? I only just finished completing the main story and the Delta Episode and I can just say this game is so beautiful. Do visit the respective section here if you're interested in all the great OR/AS topics.

Aside from all that, I wish you good luck with your activity here and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask either myself or any of the staff members. Have fun and catch you around the forums, Kenny!

- Hikamaru

TheUnit684

Heedrim
    Years
  • Hey there Hikamaru, thanks!

I do really love my Alpha Sapphire, Gold/HeartGold has always been my favorite Pokemon games BUT I'm pretty sure Alpha Sapphire has toppled them as my new favorite. :P Was even thinking about picking up Omega Ruby, too.

I'll see you around. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Greetings!

Heeey, I hope everything here has been well for you so far - the people and the boards and.. everything! Once more, it's nice to meet you! Welcome!

Greetings!

Yeah, things do get a little.. awkward around forums at first. I was kinda skeptical myself but once you've eased into it, it's not that bad, y'know?

Greetings!

But I do hope that you'll have fun! Contact me anytime you'd like to chat, or if you have any questions! And I'll see you around~!

TheUnit684

Heedrim
    Years
  • Greetings!

Heeey, I hope everything here has been well for you so far - the people and the boards and.. everything! Once more, it's nice to meet you! Welcome!

Greetings!

Yeah, things do get a little.. awkward around forums at first. I was kinda skeptical myself but once you've eased into it, it's not that bad, y'know?

Greetings!

But I do hope that you'll have fun! Contact me anytime you'd like to chat, or if you have any questions! And I'll see you around~!

Hey there, Dragon! Things have been pretty alright so far, thanks for checking in. :) Nice to meet you as well. I hope I can get settled into the community and the way things work around here, I'm sure it'll come in time. :)

Thanks, I'll see you around. :)

Years
  • Can I just give you my sheep seal of approval for your avatar? I can already tell we're going to get along aaaawesomely. 8] Welcome to PC, Kenny! Good to meet you.

Yeah, OR/AS have knocked down B/W and R/S/E as my new favorite main series Pokemon games.. makes me so happy seeing others enjoy it so much. HG/SS were amazing as well, like you said, but there's something really captivating about these remakes. The 3D looks good and the story was greatly expanded on. Plus the characters have a lot more depth! I can go on forever, heh. Enjoy your time poking around and hope you'll stick around for a long time - we'd love to have you. <3

Years
  • Welcome to the forum! I used to be someone who didn't participate in forums much, but then I joined this site and then forums grew on me! Its good to try new things :3

HGSS are still my favorite games, since Johto is my all time favorite region, but ORAS are definitely second. They were fantastic. I love the 3D and new features. Really a great remake of RSE!

Hope you stick around the forum! See ya!

TheUnit684

Heedrim
    Years
  • Can I just give you my sheep seal of approval for your avatar? I can already tell we're going to get along aaaawesomely. 8] Welcome to PC, Kenny! Good to meet you.

Yeah, OR/AS have knocked down B/W and R/S/E as my new favorite main series Pokemon games.. makes me so happy seeing others enjoy it so much. HG/SS were amazing as well, like you said, but there's something really captivating about these remakes. The 3D looks good and the story was greatly expanded on. Plus the characters have a lot more depth! I can go on forever, heh. Enjoy your time poking around and hope you'll stick around for a long time - we'd love to have you. <3

Nice to meet you, too, and I graciously accept your seal. :P I love Flaaffy, the only thing that makes me sad is that it evolves into Ampharos, who doesn't really appeal that much to me. :P Although, Mega Ampharos redeems it.

Yeah, I definitely feel it! It's like (almost) everything was spot on and improved from the past. :D I would gush, but nobody wants to see that. :P

I hope I can stay around too, it's been fun so far. :)

Welcome to the forum! I used to be someone who didn't participate in forums much, but then I joined this site and then forums grew on me! Its good to try new things :3

HGSS are still my favorite games, since Johto is my all time favorite region, but ORAS are definitely second. They were fantastic. I love the 3D and new features. Really a great remake of RSE!

Hope you stick around the forum! See ya!

Thanks, yeah, I'm really trying to expand my boundaries recently. :P Not very good at it though >.> While Gold and later HeartGold were always my favorite games, the Gen 3 games (Both Hoenn and Kento remakes) definitely hold more of a nostalgic hook on me. Those are the games where I really learned the finer mechanics of the games, memorized typings, figured out stat curves and move intricacies, really became the "Pokemon master" I am today. :P I think that really is what influenced ORAS to overcome HeartGold (outbiased my bias, if you will). The nostalgia is real.

Anyway, I've gone on for long enough. See you around! :)

Back