• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    Hello everyone.
    So, I'm new here and was told I should post an introduction in the welcome lounge. While I am not the best with words, I will try.
    My favorite types of Pokemon are any type really. I'm a connoisseur and enjoy collecting and caring for all different Pokemon. I do have a love for Wailords, because they are awesome. I love a lot of things outside of Pokemon, including the show Avatar The Last Airbender, and the sequel series The Legend Of Korra. Other than that I also play guitar, sing, and love to read.
    I want to finish with a question though. In addition to Pokemon fiction, can people write about other types of fiction so long as they abide by the rules of the community?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Indeed! You can pretty much write about any type of fanfiction as long as they fall within the rules, in which you can contact the moderator of the board if you want any more details! Loooovely to have you on board friend; you can call me Dragon. <33

I remember watching The Avatar a lot! I kinda fell under Korra, but all the while it was pretty great! Mmm, I hope that you enjoy the forums as you do seem really incredible to get along with! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about anything, okay? Have a great week. <33

Years
    Oh I remember the Avatar series, and I still miss them myself to be honest. But hey, it's really nice to meet you Assassin!

As mentioned by Dragon above, it's recommended you read the Fan Fiction & Writing section's rules before posting your fanfics since having an unreadable wall of text would not be what you want to have, or if you have questions I'd recommend contacting Bay Alexison, who mods that section.

Hopefully all goes well with your fanfic and do make some new friends along the way. See you for now, and I'm always here if you want to talk to someone!

hrrg Avatar is amazing. *~* I liked Korra a lot too, especially the final two books, but the original will always be the best imo. Almost still makes me sad knowing many of those awesome characters are dead in the sequel.. :(

Big welcome to PC, Prince! Glad you seem to be settling in well, hope you'll be around as an active member. Let me know if you'd like to chat!

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    Thanks to all of you who have made this whole process of settling in easy and relaxing. I appreciate all the positive comments and advice, and look forward to chatting with each of you hopefully in the future! If you all have a chance, I did get the first chapter of my fanfic written and posted in the fiction and writing section!

Hope you all have had a great week and have another great one coming! I'll be posting chapter two probably today, so if you liked the first, or haven't read either yet but liked the Last Airbender and Korra series, go check them both out!

You all seem really friendly and I look forward to reading some of your own works as well!

Back