• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

IDG

ey b0ss
Years
  • Hello, my (user)name is IDG and I'm the new guy in town!
    Please note English is not my first language, but I wanted to enter this community anyway because it looks so damn fun.
    I've been playing Pokémon since I was like 6 and I'm currently writing a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon fan fiction.
    I hope to get along well with everyone here. ^^

Years
  • I would love to read your story! Although I don't read many Pokémon stories MD seems like a ton of fun to read about, I love fics that focus more on Pokémon themselves rather than trainers. Both are great though.

Welcome IDG. n~n Hope you have fun here, your English is also pretty good for someone who says it's not their first language haha. No worries there. See you!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'm sure we'll get a long great! Welcome! I hope you're fanfic goes well; I haven't read a good Mystery Dungeon fanfic in while, but, it's sure to be pretty cool to see. <33 Anywho, welcome, and don't be a stranger! Enjoy your time! If you have any questions, all but you need to do is ask, and we'll help you out~~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello, my (user)name is IDG and I'm the new guy in town!
    Please note English is not my first language, but I wanted to enter this community anyway because it looks so damn fun.
    I've been playing Pokémon since I was like 6 and I'm currently writing a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon fan fiction.
    I hope to get along well with everyone here. ^^
    Hii! English isn't my native language either. I've had to learn a lot by trial and error through these forums and all the lovely friends I've made here haha d:

Oooh, you're writing fanfiction? That's cool! You should definitely post it here when you feel ready for showing it.

Good luck, and we'll get along splendid if you stick around ;D

IDG

ey b0ss
    Years
  • Hii! English isn't my native language either. I've had to learn a lot by trial and error through these forums and all the lovely friends I've made here haha d:

Oooh, you're writing fanfiction? That's cool! You should definitely post it here when you feel ready for showing it.

Good luck, and we'll get along splendid if you stick around ;D

Thanks. I already posted the first two chapters of the fanfic.

And I'm definetely sticking around, this community seems nice.

Which is your favorite Pokemon game?

I can't choose just one. It's a tie between Emerald, Explorers of Sky and Platinum. Emerald has some of my favourite Pokémon, EoS my favourite plot, and Platinum my favourite legendary Pokémon and evil team.

Back