• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grown man hunts down and attacks child who kills him in Call of Duty game.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Some of those comments disgust me. The lighter ones say "I hope he's scarred for life" and "Too bad he didn't kill him". The worse ones I wouldn't repeat on here.

I'm glad the mother was there, but I'm curious if the man knew the boy in real life or how he got the address.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Some of those comments disgust me. The lighter ones say "I hope he's scarred for life" and "Too bad he didn't kill him". The worse ones I wouldn't repeat on here.

I'm glad the mother was there, but I'm curious if the man knew the boy in real life or how he got the address.
    Mostly trolls. It's best if you ignore those comments.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    ...What else can you say but how disgusting this is? He's a grown man, he needs to get a goddamn grip on reality and not take out his anger on a child over something as futile as a video game.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • ...Wow.
    ...Just wow.

That is sad, that man should have some control, I mean, really? A child? Pathetic.

Zet

Years
  • Some of those comments disgust me. The lighter ones say "I hope he's scarred for life" and "Too bad he didn't kill him". The worse ones I wouldn't repeat on here.

he could have gotten the address by google searching his gamer name or something.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • How the hell is this a "funny read"?

And I don't care if the comments are from "trolls", its still horrendously disgusting and I'm sure some of them actually believe what they wrote

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    If the guy is rage gaming that hard, he needs to go punch pillows, and or some inanimate object, instead of hunting down said child, and attacking him. =w= I mean, really. I've heard of people killing each other over video game related things before: adults, kids, etc, and it's just.. weird. People take things too seriously, and need to grow up. >__>

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Look at all this heated discussion.

It's stupid and mean and disgusting and pathetic and whatever, but I still got a chuckle out of how seriously he took it.

Years
  • I am amused by the immaturity and lack of calmness in the face of adversity (getting killed in a Call of Duty game really isn't adversity, however) this father exhibits. I pity the children who may replicate his behavior at a later time.

Utter contempt for physically assaulting a child due to a game, though.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    ^ lol anyway, it's just so immature and pathetic, but at least he could admit that he had no idea what had gotten into him. I can slightly imagine his reaction actually, the kid should have maybe just not provoked him like that and if anything, he should have just muted him or something. BUT of course it's ridiculous and it is just a game, BUT ON THE OTHER HAND it is rated 18 so what's a 13 year old kid doing there anyway. And on that other hand I play 18 rated games as well while I'm not 18 yet so argh, nvm this whole post lol.

Years
  • If a grown-up is unable to handle the behavior of a teenager then he shouldn't be raising children or be considered an adult. What did he expect from a 13 year-old boy playing a Call of Duty game, eloquence and manners?

Years
  • I'd worry about this man's own children if he can't control himself in all the time it took him to find this kid's house.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    The guy just needs to grow up. COD is a game. It should be enjoyed by everyone. Yeah, people talk ****, that's life. If you really are letting what all these people say get to you, well then you need to... not do that. C:Sound logic! xD. He admits to not really knowing what got into him, but honestly...? That's a bit of crossing the line when it comes to strangling someone.

The dad is also a loser. No job, 3 kids, plays COD all day, and worst of all, from what the article made it out to be, he isn't very good. Haha. He should get his life together, get a job, get priorites, things that matter(obv. his kids aren't enough if he's going around strangling people and playing playstation all day). Maybe if he gets a job, he won't have spare time to strangle kids.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ha. Pathetic.

This is what these mindless games are doing to people.

Seriously though, he has three children of his own? He should have gotten his children taken away from him. Disgusting.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Um, this is what happens when you take someone off their antidepressants...

Years
  • That's quite the rage he had going there, and I wonder what his children will feel about this situation. But on the other hand, I feel the boy brought this on himself seeing as how the man said the 13-year old was constantly badgering him through the microphone. Hopefully the young teen learned a lesson. Disgusting.

Years
  • Just goes to show you how srs bsns the gaming world is. Hur hur.

No joke. Especially Yu-Gi-Oh! That is so serious business it's not even funny. If some obnoxious little scrubby kid beat me in YGO, I would just ask for the knife. Just give me the knife so I can end it now.

If you watch a little bit of those videos, you will see the type of person I never want to - EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE AND BEYOND - lose against. He could have beaten me if he top decked Judgment Dragon in the third duel but thankfully he is not as sacky as Forever who drops triple Judgment Dragon on my ass.

There are too many people in this world who take games far too seriously. Even on Dueling Network, I encounter sore losers and what not and it's just pitiful. I can be more understanding if it's like a big event and you're dueling to reach the final matchups or whatever but if it's just a casual game, there's really no need to be such a bad sport.

Back