• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT11 Info & Event Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Name of the event
    Hoenn Travel Guide!
    Description of the event, including running times
    Last whole event. Itching for ORAS? Can't wait to explore Hoenn? You don't have too! Start up a playthrough and share all the fun details about your game! Let us know about your intense match against Brawly, share with us your incredible luck at the Safari Zone, and more!
    Other person(s) running the event (you are automatically self-nominated)
    None necessary.
    Event requires judges? Yes/No
    Nah.

Name of the event
    WHO'S. THAT. POKEMON.
    Description of the event, including running times
    Whole event. How about a guessing game? A starting Pokemon will be chosen, and whoever chooses it will slowly reveal details about it. Maybe a base stat here, maybe a small tidbit from it's pokedex entry here, and whoever guesses the pokemon correctly first wins! We could have the winner choose the next pokemon and run the next round, or we could have one person be the main host of the event.
    Other person(s) running the event (you are automatically self-nominated)
    I could totally do this, the only problem would be being unable to run it while I am at work
    Event requires judges? Yes/No
    No judges, I think, although I could keep a tally of how many times a person correctly guesses a pokemon. Maybe someone who consistently guesses correctly could get an emblem?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Name of the event: Movies! (better name pending)
    Description of the event, including running times: Kanzler and I will be on Plug.DJ on any night it is available. Preferably Monday (7th), Thursday (10th), or Friday (11th); time of day is yet to be decided.
    Other person(s) running the event: Kanzler
    Event requires judges?: Nope

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Name: Game Jam: Dungeon Dash!
    Description: This is a game-making event, open to both game developers and ROM hackers. The task is to design and create a playable game which contains exactly one dungeon. It doesn't need to be a standalone game with a full story or anything, but it shouldn't contain anything except the dungeon (and perhaps a small intro map). The kind of dungeon is entirely up to you - it could be a cave network, a mountain range or a Team Rocket-infested Silph Co. All that matters is that it's a dungeon. It doesn't even need to be a Pokémon game!
    Time period: The whole GT week
    Other hosts: None
    Judges: Probably (it may just be for fun)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Name: Pokemon Anime Movie Streams
    Description: As the title implies, streamings of some of the Pokemon movies. Certain days will be dedicated to certain movies
    Time period: The main week of the GT with possible streams in the week after for the people who missed the movies.
    Other hosts: Major Ziggs
    Judges: Nop

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Name of event: Fan Fiction Contest
    Description: Members will have to write a short Fan Fiction or a short story on Pokemon
    Others: Maybe none
    Event requires judges: Yes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back