• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT8 Events Volunteering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Could I backup-host the Map-Off? I hosted the NYE's, so I have some background on it.
    I could also help host the PokeHumanification and Speedhacking contests.

Years
    Can I host a "Who's That Pokemon" and/or "Profile Maker's Prattle" event please?

Cos I'm good at these!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'll host Emblems Sketchers Competition (I'm good with graphics so I'd be good) or Who's that Pokemon?.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I'd be happy to host the Create a Pokemon event with Deku on his behalf. We've already talked about it and he's fine. :3 I think It'd be good to host my first event as I missed out in the christmas one. XD; But yeah, it's be good if Deku and I are able to host it. I've already come up with some ideas regarding the Create-a-pokemon event, like with the style of emblems as the reward etc.

If not I'd be more than happy to have a go at hosting the Pokemon Parody Contest. I've participated in the Christmas one so I have pretty good idea on how things flow ~ I think that would be a funny event! :D By the way is there supposed to be 2 Pokemon Paradoy Song events? - Because, on the list there is.

Last edited:
    Years
    Wow that's a lot of events :O

I'd be happy to host the 'Manga "Translation" Competition', 'Post Theme Maker's Battle' or the 'Profile Maker's Prattle' events.

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Graphic Maker's Graffle

Requires hosts.
    Think you're good at making graphics? Let's see how you fare against the rest!

Post Theme Maker's Battle

Requires hosts.
    Or can you use a combination of graphics and CSS to create the best signature and avatar combination?

Profile Maker's Prattle

Requires hosts.
    Or make an awesome profile using a mix of color-coordination and graphic design!
    I'd be willing to host any one of thesem if it's okay with everyone else. :3

Years
    Children's Trading Cards Tournaments
    Requires hosts. Requires moderator management.
    Pokémon Trading Card Game - ???
    Other - ???

I am interested. Can include Yugioh too, since this forum does have a few YGO battlers.

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    I would host the The Get-Together Communic8 thread if its okay with anyone else :)

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I would like to host this event, if you don't mind.

Design-a-Pokémon Contest
    Requires hosts.

Can you create your own Pokémon? Maybe you can't draw it - in that case, make up stats! Make up moves! And more!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I would really like to host the Anime Music Video Contest, since I hosted it a while back, missed the chance last time though. That's if Captain Fabio will let me help him out! :D

I guess I'll also volunteer to be a judge in the Pixel Art Competition event, considering I am pretty good when it comes to pixel art n' sprites.

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Can I host the Design-a-Pokemon event? I've done it a couple of times previously and was the first to suggest it way back when and would like to host it this year.

Years
    Children's Trading Cards Tournaments
    Requires hosts. Requires moderator management.
    Pokémon Trading Card Game - ???
    Other - ???

I'm interested in hosting the Pokemon TCG aspect of this. I suppose I could help with the Yu-Gi-Oh side as well, but I don't know as much about that.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Depends on interest in Yu-Gi-Oh. Anyone else want a Yu-Gi-Oh tourney?

YES! I do, since its become one of the only things I post on here >.< I will have my come back soon though ;D But, I'd be willing to host it too, if Drakow didn't want to? But yeah, I would very much like this, and I'm sure I could get a few participants ;)

I'd also be willing to help host the Post Theme Maker's Battle, if possible. Hmm, and the Manga Translation. That sounds like it could be fun to organise ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I wanna help deku host the design-a-pokemon eeek <:

I would also be comfortable co-hosting the following:

Who's that Pokémon?
    Four Nights of Trivia

<:

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Post #1 said:
    Pokémon Game Map-Off
    Hosted by Hiroshi Sotomura. Requires a backup host/judge and three extra judges.
    We want you to show us some awesome Pokémon maps! See how creative you can make the Pokémon world!

I would like to help out by being a judge for this event. :)
    I'd say I have experience with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back