• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT8 Events Volunteering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
Years
  • I would love to host the Pokemon Speedhacking!
    I know I'm new to the forums, however I have knowledge of ROM Hacking for 3 years now-and have created many hacks along with my current RHIOne in development.
    I can host and plan this event quite well, thanks very much!

Keep on hackin'
    ~RHIOne

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • If your doing a yugioh event i'd like to help host that.

I'll help host the Quote Game but i'd like some more clarification on what exactly will occur during the event.

Not sure if this would be of any use but i'll offer use of my VPS for whatever events could use it. (50 gb bandwidth, 50 gb hdd space, 4 gb ram, CENTos linux.)

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    I would love to host the Pokemon Speedhacking!
    I know I'm new to the forums, however I have knowledge of ROM Hacking for 3 years now-and have created many hacks along with my current RHIOne in development.
    I can host and plan this event quite well, thanks very much!

Keep on hackin'
    ~RHIOne
    Aw damn. I wanted to host it. Could we have more than one host? If not I suppose I could help with game map off or the game script contests.
    Edit: Also If you need reference to experience just ask.

Last edited:

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • I would like to host the Design-a-Pokemon Contest.

Experience: I have competed in the various pixel art competitions, and I am currently hosting this week's WPC (Weekly Pixel Competition). On top of my experience with the pixel art competitions, I am also doing extensive sprite work for the Raging Fury hack; I design and sprite fakemon, mini-sprites, tiles, and trainers.

Hosting Ideas: I think that the get-together is really about getting to know other members of the pokecommunity. As a host, I would like to see members create a pokemon that resembles their personality. After the event, I envision posting a gallery of the various renditions of our member's self-potraying pokemon.

Thanks for the time and consideration upon reading my request!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I've never hosted (or participated :x ) anything before, but I've got all this free time, I'd be glad to help out!

Pokédex 3D Snap
    Requires hosts.
    Got a 3DS? We want to see how your Pokémon look in the real world! Snap the best picture!

how about this one? d:

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I have a question though: Is there a Yugioh event? Because if there is, we'd probably want to host it on a BYOND server... I'd just like to know if there IS one.

Years
  • I have a question though: Is there a Yugioh event? Because if there is, we'd probably want to host it on a BYOND server... I'd just like to know if there IS one.

That's a good idea, using Byond. I was contemplating Dueling Network myself, but Konami is interfering with that program at the moment. Anyway, we'll iron those details out once confirmation of a YGO tournament has been given.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Also does the egg swap require other hosts? if so I would like to do that :D

I may be able to help with the egg swap and the quiz.

Kip and I have the egg swap covered pretty much (since it suits both our timezones - one of us will pretty much always be online to cover it :x) So yeah as far as it is right now, hosts aren't really needed, but participants are. If that changes I'll let you two know :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think I would like to help host the Pokédex 3D event. I hope that I'll be of some help! In addition, I would also like to help judge the Pixel Art Competition.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Putting mah name down for the Graphics Graffle one. Yep.
    Are we having separate judges like in the drawing / pixel competitions too? If so, can I put my name down for a judge please.

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind hosting/co-hosting: Pokémon Song Parodies and Pokémon Cosplay Contest

I'll let you guys know if things come up, I may or may not be relocating. Or may have already relocated ^^ The latter by the grace of God.

This event should be a week like it was last year. I want to participate in a lot but the days are minimum ^^ Can I start some entries now? :o

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back