• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GUESS WHO (MADE THAT REPORT!)

Years
  • I probably don't know who made that report, because if I were some of you all -coughAerocough-, I wouldn't criticize that report, since I doubt that some of you could create a report THAT intelligent and well though-out. D: How do I know? Well look at the staff's responses...

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • If I didn't know better, I would say I made that report. Oh, wait. I capitalise my Pokemon names. It wasn't me after all. Damn, I was so close!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I change my guess, since I read all the comments. I guess it's uh.. sugar's report?

Staff, spill it.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Twilight Sky;bt13009 said:
    i wonder who made that report lol.

Twilight Sky;bt13057 said:
    I probably don't know who made that report, because if I were some of you all -coughAerocough-, I wouldn't criticize that report, since I doubt that some of you could create a report THAT intelligent and well though-out. D: How do I know? Well look at the staff's responses...

24mi53c.png

Baboom-chack~!

In other words, you all failed the guessing game except Klippy. ]:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If I didn't read page two, I would've thought it was Ryan himself.

And yes, I know, late, but I'm reading old blog entries and this interested me. :(

Write a report to the Moderators explaining what's wrong with it.

Your report should be 100-150 words.

Back