• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym Leader Tourny!Be or Fight Gym Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • we may as well since we have at least 1 reg trainer
    you can be the 1st gym leader, then seph/elctrode and hopefully more ppl will join cuz i want to be the 8th/last gymleader
    if they dont join in time then ill temporarily be the 3rd
    andrea start your story so we can begin

Years
  • we cant wait for ever or else pl may quit, neways jsut start your storyline at least... for ex. explaining your way to becoming a gymleader etc.

Years
  • ok heres my story line:
    I was a lonely, short pink puffball, but soon, I found some1 like me, jigglypuff; she was pink, floated & was also a puffball, so we soon became friends; she told me about other pokemon, and that's when I became the first non-human pokemon trainer. At first I looked for other pokemon like me, pink, & could take others' powers. I found Ditto, he was an easy catch, but wanted to find pokemon with different types and characteristics. I searched forever and ended up in the ruins of Alph, there I found an aerodactyl and with ditto's and jiggly's help i caught him. As I was leaving the ruins I found a crobat, used my brand new aerodactyl to battle, and captured it. Jigglypuff told me of her old friend Golduck who lived at the beach nearby, when she decided to visit, she took me along and said to fight him, me vs him, & w/ with my own fists, and techniques I battled my way to owning my final pokemon...

Last edited:

BulbasoarBaby

Bulbasoars my baby 4 life
    Years
  • when I wuz very young, my siblings taught me about pokemon. I was never interested...until that day I saw one. It was a wild Bulbasaur, and at first, I was scared. It didnt' look as if it wanted to hurt me, but talked to me in a reassuring way. I gathered my curage and brought it home with me. It became my first pokemon, and after that day was over, I knew I wanted to become a pokemon trainor.

*walks up to the first gym, refreshed and ready* *the same Venasaur's (that had been my Bulbasaur) pokeball in my hand* I'm ready! *I walk into the gym*

Years
  • very cute story, good job explaining you first pokemon, but how did u catch the rest... or jsut leave it at that, we dont want it too long

BulbasoarBaby

Bulbasoars my baby 4 life
    Years
  • THanx! Um...I guess I'll leave it at that. I caught the rest just regularely...hehehe...

*knocks on the door and waits for it to open*

Years
  • I'll jsut say the city im the gym leader of: im lavender town. Since Im a gym leader and temporarily wont be the 8th, (until we get more gym ldrs.) il change it so instead of being the 3rd like i said b4, i will be the 1st gym leader. I accept your challenge and, send out my first pokemon, ditto. lol-->*btw Jiggypuff is always sititng next to me giving advice and cheering*

Years
  • ditto transforms into you, taunts you then walks up to you and makes a face. After it walks back to me it changes into jigglypuff and is ready to battle, it sends out a double edge attack (jigglypuffs move, lol almsot like have a 5th pokemon with my jigglypuff and ditto combo)*

Years
  • Jigglypuff cheers my ditto and tells it to use sing after dodging the confuse ray, and finishing up its double edge. (your move next, remember to try and cover up ur ninetales' ears lol)

Years
  • * sory for double posting* you guys (seph and sparks and ne1 else here, xcpet me and bublasaur, can describe your story ie: trainign your pokemon, or maybe even challenging eachother as gym leaders, who knows but u dont ahve 2 wait for me and bulbasaur to finish the battle)

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
  • Name: Leo
    Pokemon: Eevee, Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon
    Personality: Caring for Pok?mon but not for opponents i won't accept a defeat
    Rank: Gym leader (hopefully Elite 4 Champion or atleast one of the Elite 4)
    Badge: that square badge from G/S/C The normal badge

Storyline:
    I were sitting on a rock in the forest when an Eevee came to me it wanted my help, it's family was hurt and then it leaded me to them and i used my Max Potions on them and they have been my friends ever since

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back