• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gymdawg is recruiting

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Darn...

Well, can some of you please help me decide what games to use? (like games before that you travel back to)

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
    Years
    I'm back in NC! My vacation is over and I'll be here almost everyday now.

I dunno Pine, try using LoZ, LoZ II...

PP is actually older than me...2 minutes older...We're twins...

I'll be helping with storyboards, just not really the Zelda one. Like I said, I don't play much Zelda. I'm working on the plot for the next game.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Nothing is happening still. We might as well just cancel this project because in 6 weeks all that's been established is the name. If it stays at this pace my great grandchildren will be able to beta test the demo!

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Anybody know where I can find a complete list?

Oh wait...let me look on the Nintendo site first...just a minute...

Okay, I searched under 'Zelda', and here's a list of game titles, and I have no idea why some are the same, but they were in the list, so...

A Link to the Past/Four Swords
    Link's Awakening DX
    Collector's Edition
    Ocarina of Time Master Quest
    The Legend of Zelda (Original)
    A Link to the Past
    Four Swords Adventures
    Ocarina of Time
    Oracle of Seasons
    Oracle of Ages
    The Minish Cap

What's a Minish Cap?

Last edited:

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Yeah, but what the heck is a Minish Cap? Does it make you mini? Or Amish? Mini amish? Is that how you spell amish? Does it make you a minister? Since it's a Zelda game, does it make you the minister of death?

What does it do?

I am feeling crazy! I don't even surely know how to spell amish for god's sake! Help me!

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Oh....kay....

I'm going to need some info on what some games are about, because I only know about a few:

Original
    Link's Awakening DX

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    LA was the only LoZ game that didn't have Zelda. Link is on a boat headed to Hyrule when he gets caught up in a storm and ends up shipwrecked. When he regains conscieceness he is on an island. The only way to return to Hyrule... I can't remember the rest. I think it's something about a Wind Fish and playing a tune to it.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    ...that fish thing is wierd, I must agree...

Okay, time to compile a series of games to play through!

*drumroll*
    (top is the most recent)
    Four Swords
    Wind Waker
    Oracle of Ages/Seasons
    Ocarina of Time
    The Legend of Zelda (Original)

And that's the list so far!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Hey guys. I just wanted to say that you guys need to get organized because it seems that this project hasn't had any progress done. The plot hasn't even been established and you guys have 7 pages of discussions done. And where are the rest of the crew? The only members I see replying here are phoenix, Pine, and Gymdawg. I hope I don't sound rude but I think someone had to put it out there.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Sage, I've been saying that for 3 weeks. Another thing is, people volunteered to help on the project and then pretty much just changed their minds and broke their commitment.

Back