• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

H-hai..

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2013
    Hello. I'm not exactly "new", but I haven't posted. Anyway, call me Red (even though my username is IAmNotRed XD)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    Hai Red... or not Red? @w@
    Spoiler:
    Welcome(?) to PokeCommunity o 3o Would you like to tell us a little about yourself? Like what your favorite games are, Pokemon you like, interests outside of Pokemon, and etc. Though there is no pressure to do so if you do not want to o 3o

In any case, I hope you continue to enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity. If you want to chat or have any questions, feel free to PM or VM me ^.^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi not Red! I'm usually called Red as well, so let's hope people won't confuse you with me or me with you ;)

Seems you like the Unova games, since you have a Reshiram avatar and BW signature? I hope you'll find the 5th gen section interesting! If you are a competitive battler, there is a forum dedicated to help you with that.

There is a lot of other stuff to do on PC as well, like chatting about random stuff and getting new friends, talk video games, practice making art or writing or even roleplaying. Of course you can just chill and talk about the old games if you are feeling nostalgic. I hope you'll browse the forum to find what you like. Just remember to read the rules of PC and of any section you're planning on posting in :3

See you around, Red!

Hey Red, welcome to PokeCommunity~! You're Red.. or you're not Red, haha. Redception!

But yeah, definitely tell us a bit about yourself! We don't have much to go off of so it'd be cool if you shared a little more info so we can all get to know you better. I'm guessing you're a fan of the fifth generation seeing as you have it in your avatar and signature. If you're a fan, the Fifth Generation Gaming board will be an amazing place for you to check out, as already stated. :D You can ask for help regarding the games there or just chat about 'em in general, making it a pretty awesome place. Let us know if we're wrong though, and while you're at it you can tell us what generation of Pokemon you prefer. Maybe you can also include your favorite Pokemon, when you got into the series, and what other things you like. We have boards here for all sorts of things, both Pokemon and non-Pokemon, which includes cool stuff like forum games and chit-chat boards. Be sure to explore if you haven't already! Oh, and there's also a whole slew of summer events to look forward to. :)

But yes, definitely read the rules. If you have any questions about them you can contact a staff member, or even one of our amazingly helpful members like Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers up there (who also has Red in their username. He's certainly popular, hehe). Our entire community is pretty chill and we're all helpful, hence why we're called PokeCommunity, so we're all here to help you out whenever. You can also post in the Questions & Feedback board located above The Welcome Lounge too, if you'd like for your forum-related question to be seen faster.

And... yeah! Everything else is up to you, I certainly hope you have a nice time here. See you around! :3

Back