• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] HA Torchic/Eevee/Gible/Pumpkaboo + EggMoves Tyrunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • If you put Gourgeist in the daycare with Ditto then it'll have an egg which will be Pumpkaboo when it hatches

Ok I was wondering if it would give me a pumpkaboo or a gorgiest from an egg. I read that you can't stop it from evolving unless it's holding an everstone. Kinda silly to me, but thanks so much!!

MissObsidian95

Friendly Friends! \(^-^)/
    Years
  • Ok I was wondering if it would give me a pumpkaboo or a gorgiest from an egg. I read that you can't stop it from evolving unless it's holding an everstone. Kinda silly to me, but thanks so much!!

Definitely Pumpkaboo that hatches cos that's where I got mine from, did a bunch of breeding lol ^-^
    You're welcome :)

MissObsidian95

Years
  • waht does 6iv mean even. i keep seeying it

It's to do with the hidden values of stats I think, Google it for a better explanation, but on ORAS at the Battle Resort there is a guy in the top right corner of the Pokemon Center that will tell you how many ivs your Pokemon have.

Years
  • pokemon wanted: Female Gible, Jolly, Rough Skin
    Deposited: Bidoof
    Level: 6
    IGN: Sato

MissObsidian95

Years
  • pokemon wanted: Female Gible, Jolly, Rough Skin
    Deposited: Bidoof
    Level: 6
    IGN: Sato

I think someone else snagged it because it isn't showing up, also I have no Jolly left, the Gibles I have left are:
    Female - Naughty / Sassy
    Male - Impish / Careful

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back