• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Month 2008] [BETA 2 OUT!] POKéMON MARBLE - The long life - 4/1/08

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2009
Why is the last evolution stage of Coalchu (I forgot the name) able to learn fly?

gray2345

The Pig Apocalypse is coming!
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2013
ummmm this is cool+ a little strange but anyway its good.

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2008
Why is the last evolution stage of Coalchu (I forgot the name) able to learn fly?

haha wow, seriously?

on a side note, new to these forums, and yeah, i love the game so far
i didnt even know that Marble v2 was finished so close to where i am

Progress:
Spoiler:

I believe i'm running a patched ROM already (playing it on a GBA emulator for the psp XD)

I hope that my save transfers over to the next version...seeing as i'm not using a standard pc emulator...like VBA

On a Side note, 2 things of interest i wanted to express...
One, is when as you're talking past that place where it had the cop talking to the family,
Spoiler:

and Second,
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2010
Ermm glitch. Im at the train tracks and i ran on the left side and fought the girl.. went back and went on the right side and..
Im standing in the girl... You can walk out but... yeah.
I would put a screenshot but i don't post at all on the site and the damn thing wont let me ._.

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
Just thought I'd drop by and let you guys know that I've been working on the fakedex/walkthrough again a little bit.

I've actually completed the fakedex as much as I can. There are still other legendaries added to the bottom of the list, but Baro has not finished editing them yet, which is why they're not included.

Fakedex: http://www.geocities.com/lufia_maxim/marble/pokedex.txt

I'm still working on the walkthrough, but I'll let you guys know when that is done.

Baro, if you could be so kind and include my fakedex in the first post. Thanks. =)

Back