• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Month 2008] [BETA 2 OUT!] POKéMON MARBLE - The long life - 4/1/08

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    i tryed it and its a really good game but in the begging can u change the text to the person you get the potion to... 1"hey kid why are you taking my backback" 2"HEY THATS MY POTION STOP STEALING" lol but really plz do that if you can or just continue making this game :O

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I generally don't like fakemon, but this hack looks really cool. Why don't you put your screens on the next row, just press enter after like three screens (I'm sure you knew that ;))

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hmmm... It could be funny if you were to use sinkaslash's idea when you are talking to Clark the Clerk from his back, wouldnt it? :P
    (and then I imagine a policeman event trying to capture you on some kind of minigame or something... O.o)

Well, Baro. Good luck with the studies first, and then in the hack, when you manage to have some time for it.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • will they be like emerald?
    I don't know how they are in emerald, but you can check by yourself since it's already in beta 2.1. Go to whiteclay town, white desert, sandy alley or vice valley and get in/out a lot of times to see it.
    There's just a map script that randoms a number between 0 and 2, and if it's 0, you get a sandstorm

Years
    • ph
    • Seen Jun 29, 2008
    baro itz already june 28 where's the new beta! i'm so excited! can't wait for the updates. my pokemon is nearly level 70 cause i been killing time waiting for ur updates. :P

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • Don't rush him. I'm sure he's working on it as much as he can.
    Err... actually I'm not :p I've been working on another non-hack game (I discovered AGS, a program to make adventure games, and I just CAN'T allow myself to not use it, monkey island and all the lucasarts games were my childhood) But during June I've been doing some new pokémon, for example, legendaries for the garna region (zochoga, jikokuki and komokume will be pushed away to the late national pokédex). I already have a legendary for the Agracekan prison (near kellygreen, in the sea, people in the town speak about it) which will be fighting type, and a moon that will change à la castform, but will be obviously more powerful. It will be on the mirage tower (which is not done yet), and you'll have to collect 4 season stones to summon it.

Today or tomorrow I'll get on back to work.

Anyway, rouche, asking for the new beta is pointless. It still take months even if I worked only on it.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Aha damn. You grew up with monkey island eh? Cool. Cant wait to see what you fixed with the ags(mabye open a thread in the game showcase?) and that moon sounds awsomely awsome! Azkaban much no? I mean the prison!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Err... actually I'm not :p I've been working on another non-hack game (I discovered AGS, a program to make adventure games, and I just CAN'T allow myself to not use it, monkey island and all the lucasarts games were my childhood) But during June I've been doing some new pokémon, for example, legendaries for the garna region (zochoga, jikokuki and komokume will be pushed away to the late national pokédex). I already have a legendary for the Agracekan prison (near kellygreen, in the sea, people in the town speak about it) which will be fighting type, and a moon that will change à la castform, but will be obviously more powerful. It will be on the mirage tower (which is not done yet), and you'll have to collect 4 season stones to summon it.

Today or tomorrow I'll get on back to work.

Anyway, rouche, asking for the new beta is pointless. It still take months even if I worked only on it.
    Monkey island is actually the best adventure game!
    And... A fighting-type legendary... Sounds cool...
    Winter, summer, spring and fall/autumn stone?

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
  • I just watched some of your videos and the scripts are simply amazing. I really liked the video of the magic gym, how do you know/learn how to make such scripts? (activation of the flashing bridges etc.) I really enjoyed Quartz and this hack looks even more promising, keep it up!

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • Monkey island is actually the best adventure game!
    And... A fighting-type legendary... Sounds cool...
    Winter, summer, spring and fall/autumn stone?
    Yes. The moon legendary is supposed to change with the seasons of the year. In spring it's normal-type, in summer it's fire-type, in autumn it's water-type and in winter it's ice type.
    I still have to check how does exatcly the forecast affect the types. If I can, I want to add rock type to all of them.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Oh!! Baro...
    Esque con este hack estoy sin palabras xD, me encanta , espero que lo mas pronto posible enseñes mas imagenes!!
    -----------------------------------------
    Oh!! Baro...
    Esque with this hack I am without words xD, I am charmed with it(him,her,you), I wait that prompt possible mas you teach(show) mas images!!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • A legendary who morphs just like Castform, but affecting its stats as well? Hmmm... Sounds interesting though I'm sure it wont be easy to do (if it is even possible)
    I'd be happy just with the appearance change, since it'd be something already original (for a legendary)

Well, hope you dont get too distracted with other things, else people will become a bit annoying here >.<

Wishing you luck!

Years
  • Length of the game so far?

So what can you go up to in this game so far?

I made it as far as the blue city where the train isn't working. Does the game end here for now or is there still somewhere to go? I only have 2 badges right now.

Oh, and when you make the new version, do you just patch it into fire red and all of your pokemon will still be there?

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • Damn Baro, I can´t let this thread go t the last page.

ATM this is the only Hack I´m looking forward to be finished (with an active thread).

I really like the fakes.

So, good luck and have fun,
    Bombah!

Back