• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
This week is a tie between Light, Kyanite, and Johto Adventures. Waynes world's and Hypershadow189's votes were not counted due to being too generic.
DarkCopper had 1 vote.

Editing.

Last edited:

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
I vote for Safari because the main Idea is really good. I mean, who would've thought of a Pokemon Snap re-make?

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen today
So... Are you allowed to vote for your own hack?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
You can vote for your own hack, everything that is prohibited is seen the the rules on the first page. Voting for your own hack, yeah, it's something that has it's up's and downs, once again like everything in life. Well yeah, if you vote for yourself you get an extra vote on your way to winning a little silly award. The award doesn't really matter to be honest, it's nice but not something that you need to have a fantastic hack. Just look at some of the best hacks around, I don't think Azure Horizons has won this and it is still flourishing. But still awards nice, right? It does give you feedback on how liked your hack is. Voting for your own hack, that doesn't give you feedback from other members, does it? Still, you can still do it if you want. But, it really isn't looked kindly on. People, they want to see you win it the hard way, from feedback from other members and not from your own opinion just for that shiny award. So think about, you can vote for yourself, for the glory. Or wait for a vote, for the satisfaction.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
I vote for pokemon elemental curse because I like the storyline,and the tiles.I think this hack is great and can be famous in the future.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
- The War on Nouvel
This game is great lovely maps and great tiles and the story line is great not like anything else

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
Hey that's not very fair! :(
If thats what you are gonna do - then i vote for Pokemon Elemental Curse - the storyline is great and the legendary sprite is awesome!

5qwerty

Years
  • Seen today
That's not fair to me either:
I vote for Pokemon Green Tree because the Fakemon have a lot of thought put into them, the storyline is decent, there are good scripts, and that the gym leaders also have some thought put into them!

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
...., um XD...although the recent statements said that it's okay to vote for your own hack but it's kinda wierd, I'm still gonna vote

If thats what you are gonna do - then i vote for Pokemon Elemental Curse - the storyline is great and the legendary sprite is awesome!
Voting for your own hack defeats the purpose of even getting the award because it wasnt earned from having a good hack

5qwerty

Years
  • Seen today
That means you cannot vote for elemental curse OR Shock Therapy!

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
That means you cannot vote for elemental curse OR Shock Therapy!
i know im not voting this week just watchin for votes then saw fan king and 07harris voting and was telling them they shouldnt

Last edited:

Samike360

Lover of May
Years
I wish meggido would not count those votes. Voting for your own hack defeats the purpose of this award and is dishonorable. If your hack deserves this award, you shouldent have to vote for it. I didn't vote for johto adventures when it was nominated. You should make it a rule to not vote for your own hack.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
yeah I agree with samike360 I didnt vote for my hack I earned it fair and square voting for yourself is cheep the point of having an award is to bring more attention for you hack but If I see you won the hack by voting for your self then I automatically would leave the tread not even check it out no matter how good it is you need to have faith in your hack if your hack is good/the best of the week you will win hack of the week if you lose work on it some more and use your second chance

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
Hey, is like, anyone going to vote?

It's only Wednesday.

Uh, something relevant so my post doesn't get deleted...
Voting for your own hack is a little like making multiple accounts to promote yourself. IMO it's pretty much the same thing.

Back