• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
  • good job meidora(something like that) on both issues authers votting for your self and to big of a ties I think both disisions were right and fair :D

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • good job meidora(something like that) on both issues authers votting for your self and to big of a ties I think both disisions were right and fair :D

It's Megiddo. That must get annoying for him... :P
    I agree, he did the right thing. Of course, that's why he is in charge.

Shouldn't everyone post which week they are voting for? This week or last week. I know the first two are voting to break the tie, but I think in the future others should specify in some way (like Sasquatchd00d did).

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • You can't vote for a hack that already won. It already won. *headdesk*

I'll have to vote for Eon Legends to break the tie. The tiles look quite nice and the gender differences intrigue me. It looks to be shaping into quite a well put together hack.

Doh...*Headsmack*
    Sorry...I Misunderstood The previous post...
    Anyway...I'll Vote for Eon Legends...The Development is coming together quite well...It Shows quite some potential...And...The Tiles Intrigue me...

Years
    • Seen today
    Wait, so the other people of the seven way tie aren't allowed for any more chances?

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • Wait, so the other people of the seven way tie aren't allowed for any more chances?

Not for HotW #76. They can be voted for again this week if they're eligible, and if not then they don't get another shot unless they elect to use their second chance (if they haven't already that is).

Years
    • Seen today
    No, what I meant was that on the first post, megiddo didn't write the losers of the six way tie down, even though they were eligible.

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Ok .
    I vote for Crystal Chronicles .
    It is perfectly like Crystal and Lyu has worked hard on it .
    ( Why have I got a feeling that Complete will get this HotW ? )

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Crystal Chronicles because the hack seems to have a lot of potential and well worked on graphics. I like the features that they are including in the hack too.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
  • my vote goes for pokemon Shadow Destiny because I really like the storyline of this hack,also the battle sprites are awesome,the screens looks promising,and the map are nice too,so that's why it's my hack of the week (=

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • I vote for Shadow destiny, it has a great plot and great effort has been made, I look forward for the futur with it aswell as the author one of my best friends here on PC

Back