• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Age 50
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
For next release, we will replace Voultan Starters into Kalos Starters including evolutions:
Gramet-Aprass-Marmfoo will be replace Chespin-Quilladin-Chesnaught.
Ponfant-Elesnow-Eliphreeze will be replace Froakie-Frogadier-Greninja.
Moocano-Flabull-Blazull will be replace Fennekin-Braixen-Delphox.

Last edited:
Years
For next release, we will replace Voultan Starters into Kalos Starters including evolutions:
Gramet-Aprass-Marmfoo will be replace Chespin-Quilladin-Chesnaught.
Ponfant-Elesnow-Eliphreeze will be replace Froakie-Frogadier-Greninja.
Moocano-Flabull-Blazull will be replace Fennekin-Braixen-Delphox.
What the hell? You do know that you need the permission of the creator first before tinkering the ROM right? Replacing the starters destroys the fact that the player is in a new region with Fakemons so, the starter is Fakemons as well. May I ask you, are you even part of the dev team? Because if I can clearly remember, Logan is the only one working on the hack, so you don't have any right to post anything that you and whoever your subordinate was about replacing the starters, and for the last time, please stop spamming.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Is this bugfixed?

HLtsYoh.png

He's the dog in your avatar.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 50
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
Will you replace Pokemon?

Azurill > Tangrowth
Igglybuff > Rhyperior
Slowking > Magnezone
Spinda > Electivire
Nosepass > Magmortar
Wynaut > Ambipom

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 7, 2020
I don't know how to enter the Radio Tower in Orinoco City, the rocket dude keeps on pushing me away from the entrance. And I got all the 8 badges.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2021
So glad I can finally go in that Cynic forest and carry on this game. One thing i noticed is the rocket guy doesn't say anything when you go in the TV station building.

Hmm so I went in beat the rocket members then went back to the radio station.. he still tells me to go back to cynic way . I caught Florturn and everything...

Last edited:
Years
Hello, i have been playing this the last two days and i find it awesome. Most fakemon are very well made and the mapping is also great.

I noticed that we can find the starters in the wild. So i'd like to ask where i can find the water elephant. I found the grass one and i started with the fire one.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2021
Hello, i have been playing this the last two days and i find it awesome. Most fakemon are very well made and the mapping is also great.

I noticed that we can find the starters in the wild. So i'd like to ask where i can find the water elephant. I found the grass one and i started with the fire one.

Where is the grass one? I have nothing else to do apart from catch things till more content is added

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2021
focus punch the tree next to the guy that gives you focus punch.

also i just caught Florturn. Is it where the current beta ends?

Cheers damn it's rare though.. I've seen a number of pinsir but no gramet yet.

Edit after nearly an hour of looking for it i found and caught it . Now I just want moocano

Last edited:
Years
Cheers damn it's rare though.. I've seen a number of pinsir but no gramet yet.

Edit after nearly an hour of looking for it i found and caught it . Now I just want moocano

glad to hear that. though you didn't answer my question. does the beta end after fighting that psychic legendary in cynic way's thicket? Because i can't seem to find any plot anywhere after that.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2021
glad to hear that. though you didn't answer my question. does the beta end after fighting that psychic legendary in cynic way's thicket? Because i can't seem to find any plot anywhere after that.

You just carry on and beat the 8 gyms and go up to victory road. (Currently working my way through victory road)

Trying to catch a Strinder which seems impossible.. it breaks out every single time after 1 shake

Years
You just carry on and beat the 8 gyms and go up to victory road. (Currently working my way through victory road)

Trying to catch a Strinder which seems impossible.. it breaks out every single time after 1 shake

i see. i have already beaten the last leader (swept with the dark doggo that learned outrage via levelup and bulk up via TM). so i guess i just gotta wait for next beta.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2021
So if you want all the starters you can get them in Maas City by talking to trees, in that guys garden. Was so cryptic but finally worked it out. I now have all of them available in game i think

blitz_2k

Kabe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Since I didn't get an answer I'm asking again
Will it have a physical/special split like 4 gen onwards?
Will it have a post game content like a battle tower/frontier facility?

Mas~i

Gameboi Carti
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 3, 2018
First I want to say that this hack is amazing.
But I come here today to ask a question. While playing, I caught a mon called Schnauzap. I got it up to lvl.16 and it evolved into a mon called Hythracite. When i went to check its stats, I noticed that it was no longer level 16...but level 19 instead. So my question is if this is a glitch or bug? Or if i'm overreacting.

Back