• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I just finished playing through for my first time. I was flooded with nostalgia from some of the small references and very pleased with the experience as a whole. There was only one bug I experienced while playing that I have not seen reported. When I left the safari zone before time was up, I was returned back to the zone still once my allotted steps had been used up. Great experience and I cannot see what is to come, cheers bud.
Thanks Panda and nice to see you back :)

Yes, it is.

Having a blast playing this game, however I found a couple gamebreaking glitches:
After I solved the Aerodactyl puzzle in the fossil lab, the screen goes black when I click "Pokemon" to check its summary.
In the town with the Dark type gym leader, the game freezes when I run into the house with the old lady.
The Pokedex is really buggy, with glitchy messes everywhere. However the dex entries are fine.
Yes I will fix that when I get the chance as my friend found it the other day too. RE: Pokédex - Not sure how I fucked it up but my plans are to re-do the entire dex eventually so I won't be fixing that for now as it's only aesthetic.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Seems like patience is not my strongest virtue ahaha! So I just started playing the official Beta 4.1 and I really want to ask a few questions before progressing.

1) Is the PSS implemented? (I went through the summary of my Pokemon and did not see any of the PSS icons.)

2) Are there reusable TMS?

3) When the official ending comes out, Will i be able to update my rom with my save file of my previous game?

4) Is there any online Pokedex for Sienna available because I really want to know the stats of the Pokemon I am using.

Thank you so much for returning to this, manipulation!

Last edited:
Years
Really awesome game...really enjoying the fake mon with some awesome stats too..viscamans and who needs an alakazam when you've got a ragician. First time I'm playing sienna so I'm pretty surprised ..even most of the hacks today don't have such polished tiles and this one was conceived way before
Anyway I'm kinda stuck at the moment.
Can't get hm surf even though I have that stray Taurus..there seems to be no one willing to accept the Taurus and the house to the right of the cafe is glitched..brings me back to the intro screen.Some help plz?

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
Can't seem to exit Vrai Cave through either exit without encountering the same glitch I mentioned above

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
I've picked this up again, haven't since like Beta 3. (iirc)
I've played up to Rhine Village, and just wanna post a few bugs, or errors, or oddities I've found out, not sure if they've been reported as off yet:

-The Pokédex is very graphically unstable. Constant glitch tiles, and a weird color background.

-A lot of the Overworlds you've inserted are not animated correctly. Some of them don't bounce as they walk, mostly the Rival (With the White Hat) Steven. Some bounce too much, like the female player.

-The Game Corner's Prize Shop only has "Exit" as an option, and upon selecting it, you get a free Gligar, regardless of how many coins you have, or if you've collected them before.

-The Move Tutor in Mekong City (I believe he teaches Volt Tackle, i didn't actually get to find out) while not teach you the move, if you enter the party screen to select who will learn it, but then opt out. He'll act like he did teach it, and won't do it again.

-A lot of NPCs have their Fire Red speeches, and it makes no sense. Like NPCs in Mekong City talking about Bicycles, and the Cycle Road, Or Thames Town talking about Bill, from Kanto, but it's literally what is said in Cerulean City.

-Mekong City is the second Gym, but the Mart is selling items more equipped for a 6th, or 7th Gym Town. It sells Ultra Balls, Hyper Potions, and Max Repels.

-I feel there's too many Team Rocket Grunts in Colt Forest. It just feels really weird that you fight so many on your first encounter with them. I can't remember the exact total, but I feel it was more than 10/12 at least.

-It's a bit confusing after the 2nd Gym. I couldn't find what to do, or where to go. Only to find out online, that I had to go to The First Gym's Town, and get HM01. I feel some indication about that, or moving the old man who give it to you, to Mekong City would work better. It just feels like it's not 100% obvious, even if you did go to the old man on your first visit. And, it's a long way to travel back to, then back home for the 3rd gym, just for a HM.

-Gym Leader battles just play the regular Trainer Battle theme. It's very undramatic, and doesn't make it feel like a proper Leader Battle.

-A lot of times when you recieve items, E.g: Pokeballs for the first time, Pokédex, PokéNav, etc. It plays the item jingle twice. One, I presume was scripted in, then the other i presume it forced by the engine, when the item message appears.

-I don't know what caused this, but, I did the Old Amber puzzle and got the Pokémon, when I went to look at it in my Party. The game softlocked on a blackscreen.

That's all I could find thus far, but, I am enjoying the hack despite all this, and can't wait to play more, and see a full release one day.
I'm so glad this hack has returned, it was one of my favourites back in 2010/2011. <3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 26, 2023
my game freezes every time i enter the house with the guy to whom i'm supposed to return the tauros (he's also not in the house)

Years
Very glad to know that such a legendary hack is back at it again.

I really hope you made some progress with this one. Can't wait to play (will wait for some bug fixing). Thanks for all your hard work!

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2021
Is there a place where I can see full pokedex? Or at least all of the fakemon? Thank you, very nice work!

Edit: Is it just my game or is there a lot of monsters without moves on the game? I have defeated some with only struggle move

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 50
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
BW Graphics.....
Platinum Style Battle Graphics.....

When I enter the house in Angara Town, it resets the game. Do you need to fix bugs?

Please! Fix bugs at Orinoco City and Cynic Forest!

Oh, no. Maybe it needs to be bugfixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

blitz_2k

Kabe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Online now
Will it have a physical/special split like 4 gen onwards?
Will it have a post game content like a battle tower/frontier facility
?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 50
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
Is there a place where I can see full pokedex? Or at least all of the fakemon? Thank you, very nice work!

Edit: Is it just my game or is there a lot of monsters without moves on the game? I have defeated some with only struggle move

No.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
Awesome dude ill play it this weekend.
So u edited a leugue and maybe more what stuf i cant miss?

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
I've been monitoring this hack since I discovered it back in 2010, played Beta 3 four times. Really looking forward to the completed game.

Back