• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

This mapping looks wrong, the two paths shouldn't cross like that.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • My Murkrow evolved at lvl 22 into a lvl 18 Honchkrow...

Also, will you be revamping the maps in the game? Some of them are really square, and the squareness makes the maps unpleasant to look at.

Years
  • Yes they should.

Dooooooooooode....:P
    Since it's been established that Nintendo used it, that does justify it, yes- but... I wouldn't over use it, y'know? :)
    (What're the odds your reply to this'll be "I would"?)
    Lol. It may be acceptable (to some), but it's just not overly visually appealing. Not that it's unappealing. Just... Just don't infract me, alright? :D

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I think i figured out the Honchkrow problem. Murkrow went down 4 levels because of the change in the amount of exp. Maybe their exp values need to be adjusted or something.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Because GameFreak did it it makes it 100% correct. GameFreak made Pokémon, I think they know what they're doing. Also, block editing it wouldn't make a shade of difference.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    My Murkrow evolved at lvl 22 into a lvl 18 Honchkrow...

Also, will you be revamping the maps in the game? Some of them are really square, and the squareness makes the maps unpleasant to look at.

The squareness happens to be his mapping style and thus the way all of the maps are made, like it or not. ("game freak did them that way") And remember that the maps aren't made to be looked at; they are there to be played. Nothing more, nothing less.

Logan

Years
  • [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

...Right, now, moving swiftly on.

~*!*~Updates~*!*~

I've got one screen of Maas City and one video of a bank.
    :P

Credits:

• sasquatchd00d - Map
    • Pokepal17 - Letting me steal his bank concept

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    pm me on how to get it to work!! when i put it in my emulator it saysomyhing like unsoported file!! help me

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    Updates looks extreamly good. I really like the Maas City from what i can see. The bank system is also really good scripted. Keep it up !

Logan

Years
  • [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

good job with this hack i hope to see it finished some day :)

Thanks.

Great hack im sure I will have a good time playing it

Thanks.

Updates looks extreamly good. I really like the Maas City from what i can see. The bank system is also really good scripted. Keep it up !

Thanks.

Updates look awesome. I love the bank idea, it's very fresh. Anyway, good luck!

Thanks.

~*!*~Updates~*!*~

Okay, so, I'd like to welcome Laidjon* to the Sienna team as a custom tile spriter. He's currently made us three tiles that are in the game so far... and, well, here they are!

[???=Rock and sign tiles]
    [/???]

[???=Lamppost]
    [/???]

Back