• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Scytha

mass effect freak
Years
  • Really? I'm so glad =D

Hey, I've seen that bank somewhere before...hmm *Haseeb where are you*. But it's a very good tileset nonetheless, same for the houses.

It's very original.

Also, I forgot to say, good job on that Team Rocket sript, it must have taken a while.

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
    Years
  • Its the second time I downloaded the game and I got stuck in the same place once I get 2 nile city what am I supposed to do? I got the safari ball and saw the rocket grunt but still have no idea

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Just looking back through the thread but ..
    [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

No-one calls starter pokemon "starter pokemon" they refer them as "rare pokemon"

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Just looking back through the thread but ..

No-one calls starter pokemon "starter pokemon" they refer them as "rare pokemon"
    >implying I don't call them starter Pokémon.

The graphics looks very good! I particularly love the water pond... Can't wait to play!
    Thanks.

I love that script. It's a really imaginative idea, but out of curiosity, why not lugia vs
    ho-oh?
    If you'd played Sienna you'd know.

It's very original.

Also, I forgot to say, good job on that Team Rocket sript, it must have taken a while.
    Thanks ;).

These are screenshots that have got me curious. Why are there Electrodes in (what I am assuming to be, based on what the Gym leader says) a Flying-type Gym? XD I would also assume a flying gym to have clouds or something that screams "Flying-type" about it. :S I'm sure theres a reason behind it. And I love the video with the dfferent Team Rocket factions. :P I'd pick the faction supporting Lugia, just because it is one of my favourite legendaries. :P
    Thanks. It's just what the gym leader uses as protection n_n.

I never really liked the ordinary FR/LG tiles, but this hack uses them in a great way!
    Thanks.

Really? I'm so glad =D

Hey, I've seen that bank somewhere before...hmm *Haseeb where are you*. But it's a very good tileset nonetheless, same for the houses.
    Christos used them first, actually. Thanks anyway.

Whoa, that intro sprite looks great. Also, the heroine is good too.
    That bank has me intrigued.
    Thanks.

Are you planning on using every tileset made for the gba pokemon series? itd be nice to have all the tilesets somewhere in the game cuz it would be boring to walk into evryhouse and having to see the same kitchen or table. keep up the fantastic work on this supurb proj.
    What? Thanks.

TWO THINGS :)

I have a small update and I have a plea for help. Let's start with the plea, shall we? Well, I've got around to trying to map Orinoco's TV Station but nothing I do seems to fit together at all. Even with the dozen block edits and tile changes... So! I'm putting out a plea for help for someone who can make good interior maps. Please PM me with an application and some proof of work if you're interested.

Now, the update isn't much. Just showcasing a battle background, some tile changes and an event. Anybody remember our Russian friend, Vladmir?

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    I can't seem to exit the Colt Forest because when I try to, the game freezes. Any solutions to that?

Years
  • I can't seem to exit the Colt Forest because when I try to, the game freezes. Any solutions to that?

Read back through the thread, there's a solution to that somewhere. I think if you exit the forest from the way you entered, save outside it and just go back through. I THINK. It's been a while since I played the beta, so by no means am I positive.

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years

• Read back through the thread, there's a solution to that somewhere. I think if you exit the forest from the way you entered, save outside it and just go back through. I THINK. It's been a while since I played the beta, so by no means am I positive.

That worked for me when I did it, so it should work.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

>implying I don't call them starter Pokémon.

Thanks.

If you'd played Sienna you'd know.

Thanks ;).

Thanks. It's just what the gym leader uses as protection n_n.

Thanks.

Christos used them first, actually. Thanks anyway.

Thanks.

What? Thanks.

TWO THINGS :)

I have a small update and I have a plea for help. Let's start with the plea, shall we? Well, I've got around to trying to map Orinoco's TV Station but nothing I do seems to fit together at all. Even with the dozen block edits and tile changes... So! I'm putting out a plea for help for someone who can make good interior maps. Please PM me with an application and some proof of work if you're interested.

Now, the update isn't much. Just showcasing a battle background, some tile changes and an event. Anybody remember our Russian friend, Vladmir?

Isn't he that grunt from G/S/C/HG/SS, the that speaks in Engrish and want's to rebuild Team Rocket? XD

The battle background looks good as well. :) And so does the fire starter's backsprite. :)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Isn't he that grunt from G/S/C/HG/SS, the that speaks in Engrish and want's to rebuild Team Rocket? XD

The battle background looks good as well.
    :) And so does the fire starter's backsprite. :)

Thanks.

The "Team Rocket bye-bye a go-go" guy? I loved him XD

:D

Heh, Vladimir!
    :P
    That is much good idea.

Thanks.

Yeah, that's who I think it is.

I wonder what role he will have, and if we get to battle him.

You already battled him in Beta 2 D:.

Anyway, guys, I'm looking for beta testers for beta 3. Post here if you're interested, I'll need to know:

• Why you want to test Sienna
    • How you intend to do so (how extensive etc.)
    • Previous experiences
    • Anything else you want to say to try and convince me
    xoxo

Lugiaz Soul

I support Crystal Dust
    Years
  • I want to test Sienna because I've never tested anybodys game before.
    I will talk to everyone I see and I will also talk to everyone again after major events.
    No previous experience.
    I guess I'll put up a bunch of videos on Youtube sponsoring this game;) Couldn't think of anything else.

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • It would be nice to beta test Sienna, but with no experience, or time for that matter, I don't think it is realistic for me to do so.

It's good to see that beta 3 is in the beta testing stage. I love the fakemon in this hack. Keep up the good work.

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
    Years
  • really cool water tiles,but shouldn't the water be darker?(just a suggestion)
    since it's water you need to surf on and can't stand in.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
    Years
  • There is a pub near my house called Sienna and as soon as I saw that I got my laptop out and instantly checked this thread again. lol

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • Do you mean the Pokemon Garnet in the progressing hacks section. If so you did something wrong because that is a perfectly fine file/download/whatever.

This should be okay to play.

Back