• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Scytha

mass effect freak
Years
It's ok to play.

Also, I don't know if I've mentioned it, but the guy who gives you the running shoes; his scripts seem mixed up.

Why you want to test Sienna:
Because this hack's damn awesome, and it would suck if it got released and there were a ton of errors.

How you intend to do so (how extensive etc.):
By running into every wall and fence, talking to everyone, etc, etc.

Previous experiences:
None, though I test my own hack as I go, so I know what I'm doing.

Anything else you want to say to try and convince me:
Iloveyousoveryverymuchandthisisnotverytruatallbecauseyousuck

EDIT:
Oh yeah, if it needs to be done, I'd make a walkthrough

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
user49351_pic42806_1274630763.png

I have to say it Manipulation, It only keeps
getting better and better!

Nice tiles ya got there! And I'm hoping that you
make a New Update.

Anything else, It's good to Go! :P
Thanks.

It's ok to play.

Also, I don't know if I've mentioned it, but the guy who gives you the running shoes; his scripts seem mixed up.

Why you want to test Sienna:
Because this hack's damn awesome, and it would suck if it got released and there were a ton of errors.

How you intend to do so (how extensive etc.):
By running into every wall and fence, talking to everyone, etc, etc.

Previous experiences:
None, though I test my own hack as I go, so I know what I'm doing.

Anything else you want to say to try and convince me:
Iloveyousoveryverymuchandthisisnotverytruatallbecauseyousuck

EDIT:
Oh yeah, if it needs to be done, I'd make a walkthrough
Thanks for applying.

There is a pub near my house called Sienna and as soon as I saw that I got my laptop out and instantly checked this thread again. lol
Haha.

really cool water tiles,but shouldn't the water be darker?(just a suggestion)
since it's water you need to surf on and can't stand in.
Your logic makes no sense.

It would be nice to beta test Sienna, but with no experience, or time for that matter, I don't think it is realistic for me to do so.

It's good to see that beta 3 is in the beta testing stage. I love the fakemon in this hack. Keep up the good work.
Thanks.

I want to test Sienna because I've never tested anybodys game before.
I will talk to everyone I see and I will also talk to everyone again after major events.
No previous experience.
I guess I'll put up a bunch of videos on Youtube sponsoring this game;) Couldn't think of anything else.
Thanks for applying.

Anyway, guys, I'm hard at work producing beta 3. However after the unfortunate event of breaking one of my fingers I have decided to cut down on Beta 3's length to relieve stress on myself and my work load. The beta will still be seven gyms long but will be without the legendary battle and the final Voultan show-off with Team Rocket.

Keep those beta testing applications coming, though, as I'm very keen to have as many beta testers as possible.

Currently going on in Sienna is the polishing off of all maps for beta 3 (including remapping of previous places) and some new music. Five new tunes are in the process of being inserted and more songs are on their way (that's what I'm being told, anyway :P.)

I looked at Gen V's new sprites and absolutely fell in love with some of them and have decided to implement one line in Sienna. Now, it's not just a spur of the moment event as it was planned to be done but just not with these three particular Pokémon; in fact, it was just going to be done with either Eevee evolutions or some starter Pokémon.

I'm much happier with the overall product with these three/six Pokémon involved, though. Because of the sake of not being released in England I am dubbing the Pokémon with their own English names.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAWdlgGfwYs

Please read the description before commenting and I am taking this time to thank Logiedan for the custom water monkey sprite :).

Logan

Years
So you choose a monkey as a starter now?
Nope, you choose one as your guardian.

Anyway, as I mentioned in my previous post Sienna was in the process of having five more new tunes inserted; here's one of them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u16U8mPr6Pc

DMAC

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2015
Wow another update, you must be working hard...well done...we all appreciate it. The hard work shows bc this is soon becoming one of the best pokecommunity has to offer. Eagerly awaiting the next beta;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2011
I tried out the latest beta (2.22) and found a glitch. I used a Poké Ball (accident :P, was gonna use a Potion) in my first battle (with the professor) and the game froze.

Years
Nope, you choose one as your guardian.

Anyway, as I mentioned in my previous post Sienna was in the process of having five more new tunes inserted; here's one of them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u16U8mPr6Pc
God that's a cathcy tune. Really great. Look forward to plaing Beta 3, bud.

I tried out the latest beta (2.22) and found a glitch. I used a Poké Ball (accident :P, was gonna use a Potion) in my first battle (with the professor) and the game froze.
That's a known glitch.

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2021
does anyone else freeze after they beat the rocket admin the 1st time? its happened to me twice

Logan

Years
user49351_pic42806_1274630763.png

Wow another update, you must be working hard...well done...we all appreciate it. The hard work shows bc this is soon becoming one of the best pokecommunity has to offer. Eagerly awaiting the next beta;)
Thanks

God that's a cathcy tune. Really great. Look forward to plaing Beta 3, bud.

That's a known glitch.
Thanks.

Can't say much..the music is lovely..really loving the MUSIC..
Thanks.

Wow, nice cutscene them, if it's not the intro.
Thanks.

This hack is awesome! And the thread CSS is good, and the titlescreen too..
Thanks.

Can you catch the chosen guardian?
It's your guardian. You don't catch it; you get given it.

Your logic makes no sense.[QUOTE/]

yes it does,the deeper the water is,the less light it let's trough.
believe me,i'm around water nearly every day(live in the Carribean)
This isn't the real world, it's Pokémon. (I doubt you live in the Caribbean if you can't even spell Caribbean right. :|)

Updates~

...um, like, I have some sprites of the new gym leader designs. If you don't like them you can direct your concerns to the fabulous Papalulu27.

Sophie - Seventh Gym Leader
shinite_hero5927036793-iaza.gif

Rickie - Fifth Gym Leader
shinite_hero9621467801-iaza.gif

Geoffrey - Sixth Gym Leader
shinite_hero3591286246-iaza.gif

Nalani - Fourth Gym Leader
shinite_hero4034751919-iaza.gif

I also have some screenshots of a remapped Nile City ;). Oh and some palette edits are visible too.

4-5.png
3-9.png
2-10.png
1-12.png

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years

I gotta say that mapping I see on these screens isn't very good, nor logical!
I don't see the point in putting two paths the way they're put!
Also, what's the point in that rock outside of that house in the first screen? It's standing in the middle of the bricked path, wich doesn't make any sence! O.o

Years
I gotta say that mapping I see on these screens isn't very good, nor logical!
I don't see the point in putting two paths the way they're put!
Also, what's the point in that rock outside of that house in the first screen? It's standing in the middle of the bricked path, wich doesn't make any sence! O.o

Just putting it out there that two paths has been done by Nintendo (Saffron City) before and this style is in fact very eye-pleasing in my opinion. Also, have you ever heard of a road and pavement? The rock is no problem and not blocking anything. I can't see where you got "middle of the path" from; it's right at the edge, and most probably has an item or something.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to beta testing after school Harry, I'm sure it'll be awesome. n_n

monkeyandhead

I didn't train to be a Pilot.
Years
I'm happy to see that this is still around since I left, and it looks like your still maintaining that very clean, professional look. But if I can ask, what really seperates this hack from all the others out there? (despite the fact this one is still posting regular updates) I mean, the story may sound a little different, but it's been tried so many times, evil team going around while some legendary stuff is going on in the background.

I'm just trying to provide a little constructive criticism, so don't take this so harshly, but is there some sort of real spark that you're planning to add into this hack? It would be really nice to see something extremely outlandish and original that just puts a hack above another, if you get where I'm coming from. Considering the professionalism of this hack already, I think it would be a real step up.

Back