• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

enViable

The Frozen Fire Alchemist
Years
well im using the beta3 patch that i think you gave me the link for, when i go downstairs in my house after the little amv intro there is 2 people sat at the table, one gives u the mummy chat, one says 'our son is upstairs'

im playing as a female so i dno why some woman thinks her son is in my bedroom. and my pc didnt work but my neighbours house did. i cud try with a male character, see if that sorts it.

plus that little kid saying he can hear someone shouting for help...thats the original emerald dialogue :/

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2010
I have downloaded the beta 3 patch and its the same as the one i already had. are the screens suppose to look different or is it the same for everyone

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I have downloaded the beta 3 patch and its the same as the one i already had. are the screens suppose to look different or is it the same for everyone
The screens are far ahead, in beta 4 (not releaser to public yet). Beta 3 is playable, but it's very buggy.

Years
It's almost here! I can just feel it! Oh and bytheway, I don't think it'll be the newest beta coming out. I think it's gona be the complete game. The last beta ended in canalclave city. So just consider it done next! Oooooohhh! I can't wait!! :D :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2010
i have the same thing with the parents. im pretty sure that everyone does. its a very minor problem. but im pretty sure the beta actually ended in pastoria because of those guards

Years
i have the same thing with the parents. im pretty sure that everyone does. its a very minor problem. but im pretty sure the beta actually ended in pastoria because of those guards

ya that and the kekleon blocking the enterance to the rout going north to snowpoint.

enViable

The Frozen Fire Alchemist
Years

thats fine then but someone said theres was fine so i thought i had a bad patch :/
oh well...might give it a go later

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
It's not a rom base, he inserted the tiles himself.
If you want the rom base then you going to have to learn how to insert tiles

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I've played this and I really like it.

Just 1 question - will the door animations be fixed because it looked strange when I went through a door without it opening/closing.

Years
the original beta. which was made by sergen456 was very good. i love the new graphics and sprites in it like the stsues and houses. I like the all 50 tms store and berry store. and a bunch of other stuff i cant list. but only thing that was a turn off was the bad script. (grammar, spelling, and sentance structure) but it'll be fixed im sure. Can not wait for the new release. I swear i feel it coming closer every day!!!!................

Back