• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Shinigami*

KEEP SILENT :X
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    where can i find a shiny stone.. if there is one here.. :D
    i like to have a roserade.. :D
    thnx!

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    hi,
    can anybody say me why my version didn't work on my gpsp?
    i patched the rom like ohters etc...
    after video can i start the game but the screen becomes black red green and black, when the screen turns uinto black i acn hear music but i vant do anything.

(sorry for the bad english...)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • hi,
    can anybody say me why my version didn't work on my gpsp?
    i patched the rom like ohters etc...
    after video can i start the game but the screen becomes black red green and black, when the screen turns uinto black i acn hear music but i vant do anything.

(sorry for the bad english...)

You can't play this Hack on Portable Emulators.
    You HAVE to play it on VBA.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    YOU only HAVE to make A save file on vba/on your Computer (open VBA load the rom start new game save after u enter game by pressing start>save) than rename it like ur Rom named for example: Rom name: Pokemon LP beta3.gba>save file Pokemon LP beta3.sav and after all put it in the folder where the Roms are!!
    and if u use vBag(S60 smartphone ) than u have to call it: Pokemon LP beta3.gba.sav
    at psp idk how it should called xD just look at the folder where u put other Roms!! and look how the save file is called!!
    if u think it dont work well dont try it but at my N73 its working

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    asked earlier but no response. is anyone else having trouble getting out of the earth institute after the team steam fight? my game gets all glitched up. (using both gbsp and vba)

Years
  • i wonder if wesley is accually done or if he just pushes the release date more and more so he can add more stuff. Example: He was prob gonna release it after zhery was done. now he added this lauren region. who knows how long its gonna take for this game to be done now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009

I have in fact played through all of the Zheri region, with only 1 crash ever with UO 3.3 test 2 Build 132 gPSP on PSP.
    (Except of the obvious freeze if you try to get to where entei is ment to be which just is a bunch of scrambled pixels anyway.)
    Spoiler:

I'm not quite sure why it doesn't work for you, but the various forms of gPSP may have different incompatibilities.

As for save file on gPSP from VBA, it would have to be renamed "romname".SAV so if it's named Pokemon LP beta3.gba you would have to name the save file Pokemon LP beta3.sav

I haven't had a hack I haven't been able to start up and try on this gPSP yet, on some other emulator versions I have had some error at launch but so far this one seems fine.
    But I'm not assuming everything works, as I've only tried about 10 or so different hacks on it, andmost just for a few hours.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    hi everyone...i've been playing this hack and is so ql i can't stop...
    but now i'm stuck in the snowice city and i have 7 badges...
    where do i go now???...i'm kinda lost

Back