• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Reb

Bad Mood :X
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    Hmm,Any updates??
    iam currently playing the rom.:)
    But i cant play it on my psp..:(
    anyway,good luck with this!!:D

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Years
  • Hey Wesley, are there an Arceus in beta 3.1? Because I know there an Arceus in beta 3 (I have it) and I really want to know are you featuring Arceus in beta 3.1

joelvill555

Veteran pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Hmm,Any updates??

umm u could play it on your psp... just play until you can like move around then save in your game and export battery file and save it somewhere and then put it in your gpsp under save and u shood be able to.

im not that good at explaining but did my best (this is if you are using VBA)

Years
  • Hmm,Any updates??
    What emulator are you using? Are your other roms working on your psp? Do you have the correct firmware? But anyways, I'll give you a link to emulator i'm using on my psp. Copy this to google search: UO_gpSP_kai_32_test_07 (not enough posts so i can't give you direct link) I think you need to search a bios file for that, but i'm not allowed to link it because it's illegal. Just use google to search gba_bios.bin

umm u could play it on your psp... just play until you can like move around then save in your game and export battery file and save it somewhere and then put it in your gpsp under save and u shood be able to.

im not that good at explaining but did my best (this is if you are using VBA)
    You forgot that you need to have firmware 1.50 or a custom firmware (like 5.00 m33)

Last edited:

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Years
  • Wow, Arceus's moveset in beta 3 is very good (in level 90 it can learn thunder bolt, ice beam, and flamethrower (my arceus is level 100)) :D

Hey Wesley, can you make like in HeartGold and SoulSilver (the partner following you everywere)? because i want my Arceus following me everywere :D

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Wow, Arceus's moveset in beta 3 is very good (in level 90 it can learn thunder bolt, ice beam, and flamethrower (my arceus is level 100)) :D

Ya cheated him? :D Or how did ya obtain him?

Hey Wesley, can you make like in HeartGold and SoulSilver (the partner following you everywere)? because i want my Arceus following me everywere :D
    Way too much space would have to be used...

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • From the look of the updates this is goin to be the best hack ever (no pressure).

Just where do you get beta 3 from?

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    where do you get hm fly? or is there not one? i have some friends who play, they don't seem to have it, or any flying pokemon

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    should i use my staraptor? or should i not use any flying type at all, or are there better flying types?

Back