• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    For this reason, I breed and raise all my competition Pokemon by myself.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well I'm pretty convinced that Hinamori_Momo's Metagross is hacked. I have this Metagross that I found out was hacked, it was migrated and caught in a Luxury ball, and it's shiny. It's pretty obvious that you can't catch Beldums in the wild in gen 3 so it's definatly cheated. Well, I was battling her/him and out pops a shiny Metagross in a Luxury ball. I'm almost certain that it's hacked because he/she won't let me look at it in a trade either.

Years
    Well I'm pretty convinced that Hinamori_Momo's Metagross is hacked. I have this Metagross that I found out was hacked, it was migrated and caught in a Luxury ball, and it's shiny. It's pretty obvious that you can't catch Beldums in the wild in gen 3 so it's definatly cheated. Well, I was battling her/him and out pops a shiny Metagross in a Luxury ball. I'm almost certain that it's hacked because he/she won't let me look at it in a trade either.

yes, but you can catch them in 4th gen

Ooka

Years
    You could easily lie about all of the stats, which is why I asked for a trade, and you denied. That sounds like it's cheated to me.....

Ooka

Years
    I'm not going to sit here and argue with you because I'll end up with another warning from the idiot I mean moderater so I'm ending this with a "it's freaking cheated, why else would you A.Not show me in a battle, B.Argue for an hour about how it's not cheated instead of just taking 1-2 minutes to prove yourself" I end my case......

Years
    I'm not going to sit here and argue with you because I'll end up with another warning from the idiot I mean moderater so I'm ending this with a "it's freaking cheated, why else would you A.Not show me in a battle, B.Argue for an hour about how it's not cheated instead of just taking 1-2 minutes to prove yourself" I end my case......

do you have any proof that its STATS are hacked, its shiny and cought in a luxary ball, that dosent prove its hacked

Ooka

Years
    It doesn't matter if it's stats are hacked or not, when you're at PC, hacked could mean you cheated to max ivs in a 1 stat, it's still cheated.

You guys aren't listening, go read my report post once more and pay attention this time.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Momo was only a hacker a long time ago, I'm still unsure

Did that Metagross know Thunder Punch or Ice Punch?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back