• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    If it didn't, it's probably not hacked. If it is indeed migrated (which if it is migrated it would know Thunderpunch/Ice Punch), then it's hacked, But since it DOESN'T know those punches, it is possible that it is not hacked.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Then it's not hacked.. simple as that. It has to be migrated in a ball other than the Pokeball to be hacked. Otherwise, ridiculous stats :D

~Case Closed~

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Just because it's migrated without the punches doesn't mean it's not hacked. I already said I have one that's hacked from Kanto and that one is exactly the same, from my knowledge of course.

Name, do you even know what you're talking about right now, just because it's migrated without the punches doesn't mean it's not cheated, you're making no sense right now, the least she has to do is prove herself in a trade. You can't just decide if it's hacked or not like that.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    How do you know it's from Kanto? Any proof? The thing is, this one is caught in a chain. Since he was either too lazy to breed it, the Metagross is just simply caught it a (insert Pokeball here).

She claims that it's caught in route 224 in a premier ball or whatever ball it was caught in

Ooka

Years
    You can't just say that crap, it's completely unfair, you have to prove yourself, you can't just shake it off.

Okay name, how exactly do you know that it isn't migrated huh? Just because of what a hacker says?

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I'm going to leave this argument, I'll leave this to you 2 because Kazaam thinks what I'm saying doesn't make sense XD

Exactly, we need proof if it's migrated or not.

Ooka

Years
    Well name thinks you're innocent and I think you're full of crap, it's not like you would tell the truth about hacking anyways, I just think you should prove it because if not no one will ever know if you're a cheater or not.

Years
    I'm done here too. I'm still going to use Metagross, even if you do report it. Besides, so far it's 4-1. And you're the "1" Kazaam. And I admit I have hacked before but never any Pokemon. The only things I've hacked is items.

Ooka

Years
    What do you mean so far it's 4-1, the Playa said he needs proof, Name says he needs proof, and I don't even think that other guy knows what he's talking about.

Ooka

Years
    Oh, I am...... So I'm the one lying about being a cheater, and being stubborn because someone wants to see my pokemon to know I'm not a cheater and I won't let them because I'm a stubborn little girl, is that right?

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    can you just show kazaam the metagross????I mean seriously if it wasn't hacked then you would have nothing to worry about if you did show him!!!!!!!
    And right now you don't want to show him so maybe it is hacked.
    If you just showd him the metagross already then this problem would have been solved already(unless it was hacked like i said)!!!

Years
    Kaz: I didn't say you're lying. I said you're being immature. Plus you're accusing me of something that isn't true. And yes, you are stubborn. I'm 15 you dimwit. Don't call me little.

Playa: I have no reason to show him. I posted everything about my Metagross truthfully and he ignored it completely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back