• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    ok so you didn't avoid the trade, you just ignored it so you could battle someone without withdrawing your comments toward my weezing being hacked and then reported that i avoided the trade when i was clearly on wifi waiting for you.

so to fix the problem, you want to look at weezing now, or should we just forget it all together?

Samson

Years
    of course i'm going to keep it. i have no reason not to keep it, and you have no reason to believe that i shouldn't keep it. well, at least any reason that you've attempted to prove.

a weezing taking out half of a team, i confess, would make you wonder things, but as you already admitted, you didn't play well enough to make such conclusions. you allowed a ninjask to pass several speed boosts, allowed a weezing to burn both of your physical sweepers, and used blissey as your last pokemon when it walled all 3 of the pokemon from my team that made an appearance.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Yeah, can I just request another battle with you then? I'm obviously no doing it today, but probably tomorrow if you can.

Samson

Years
    sure. if i'm on tomorrow and have nothing scheduled, i'll drop you a pm. i won't be using the same team unless you specifically want me to.

Samson

Years
    huh? o.O

i built that team to have good coverage and strategies, so i prefer to keep it as it is rather than going through the trouble of completely reworking more than one team. if the issue is that you don't want me to use ninjask, i don't see how that's an issue. you had the opportunity to take it out more than once. it'll only make it harder on me to have to predict what you're going to do the next time around.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Alright, well, I guess it's fine, just wondering, do you want me to bring different pokemon? Or not?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Artful_one used a hacked Sceptile against me; it was caught in an Ultra Ball even though Sceptile can only be legally caught in a Pokéball.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2017
    I have another quesition in this topic. Does a Pokemon with the name Magmortar with the space at the end count as a hack?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Doesn't change the fact that your Sceptile is hacked. Besides, I have nothing but your word for it that you only hacked to find the Pokémon. But it's not really that big of a deal, but if my rules state no hacks, then I really mean no hacked Pokémon regardless of if their stats are legit or not.
    I have another quesition in this topic. Does a Pokemon with the name Magmortar with the space at the end count as a hack?
    A space at the end usually indicates that a Pokémon has been obtained through Pokésav, but maybe your opponent just likes to put spaces at the end of his Pokémon's names. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back