Mewtwo Strikes Back
- Seen Oct 26, 2011
BE CAUTIOUS READING THIS TUTORIAL SINCE IT MIGHT CONFUSE YOU. IF YOU ARE A BEGINNER, PLEASE REFER TO THIS TUTORIAL OR THIS TUTORIAL INSTEAD
A comprehensive guide to everything I know regarding Advance hacking
All right, this is the place I'm going to post all my documents and tutorials. Before saying anything else, I'd like to tell you this thread shouldn't be used for nothing but readers' feedback, criticisms or suggestions. Therefore, for any questions, feel free to ask in the Simple Questions thread instead. If it wasn't answered yet, of course.
Anyway, this thread is still a work in progress so remember to check often for updates ;)
Documents - Table of Contents
- [alink id="palette"]GBA Palette Format: What is and how is stored a color palette?[/alink id]
- [alink id="APE1"]Palette Editing with APE: Part 1 - Searching and Replacing an uncompressed palette[/alink id]
- [alink id="ASM1"]Having fun with ASM: Lesson 1[/alink id]
- Shinies Unleashed: Lesson 2
- [alink id="recovery"]ROM Recovery: Restoring a screwed up ROM to its full glory[/alink id]
- Taking Pokémon away
- Running Shoes inside buildings
- I'm Fixin' It: The Pomeg Glitch
- Getting the min/max level of your Pokémon party
- I'm Fixin' It: The Pokédex Glitch
- I'm Fixin' It: The Roaming Legendaries IV Glitch
- I'm Fixin' It: Emerald's Broken PRNG
[A ID]palette[/A ID][DOC] GBA Palette Format
What is and how is stored a color palette? v1.0
[A ID]APE1[/A ID][TUT] Palette Editing with APE
Part 1 - Searching and Replacing an uncompressed palette v1.0Requirements: VisualBoyAdvance v1.7.2 or later, latest APE, some ROMs to edit.
[A ID]ASM1[/A ID][TUT] Having fun with ASM
Lesson 1 - The very basics v1.2Requirements: VisualBoyAdvance v1.7.2 or later, VBA-SDL-H (special debugging version), ASM assembler, hex editor, some ROMs.
[A ID]recovery[/A ID][TUT] ROM Recovery
Restoring a screwed up ROM to its full glory v1.0Requirements: A-Ptch (or LIPS, or any other good patcher), some ROMs.
Last edited by a moderator: