• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai dur

Years
  • Hello there Absol, and welcome to our humble community! How's everything going by the way?

From what I've seen, there's not much we know about you right now but do tell us more so that we can get to know you better as a person and that'll help us recommend sections you might be interested in, plus it'll make it much easier for you to make new friends. There's lots to check out so explore and see where your interests take you!

Good luck with everything and do get active around the forums, and I'll be sure to catch you around as well. Feel free to send me a visitor message whenever you would like to talk!

Years
  • Hey NightmareAbsol welcome to the community!!
    Hope you enjoy your time here with everyone and if you're up for a battle online, a chat or whatever you're interested in just hit me up.

Years
  • You can always tell us some of your interests and hobbies. When you got into Pokemon, what video games you play, and so on - always a good way to get to know others and break the ice. Surely we have more in common besides just being Pokemon fans, right? ;P Weeelcome, NightmareAbsol! Have a lovely time and feel free to let us know if you need help. ^_^

Years
  • Hm... Well by your username seems you're into Absol, that's a Pokémon I really like too. :D And by your listed location you seem to be a fan of Generation V and the Unova region, which I always like to see fans of! Hope you enjoy your time here. (:

Back