• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo, Ich bin neu hier!

Oper8durrr

'Silent Assassin'
    Years
    LOL, the title of this thread translates to: Hello, I'm new here!

Just wanted to introduce myself real quick. My name is a reference to an Operator, the Spec. Ops Operator, not the telephone kind, just in case you were wondering.

Anyways, I'm here obviously because I like Pok?mon. I'm especially hyped for the new Ultra Sun and Moon games. I've played every mainstream Pok?mon game (Gen 1 - Gen 7) at least once, so I'm pretty familiar with the Pok?mon and characters of each region. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about any of the games, I should be able to help you out directly.

Anyways, thanks for having me, I look forward to being a part of this community. Feel free to stop by my profile at anytime and drop a comment or friend request, I'll accept them all. You might see the colors on my profile match with a certain Pok?mon, let me know if any improvements can be made.

Danke!! (Thanks in German)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome to the community! We have plenty of people who don't speak English natively here, like myself who am a Swede c:

What starter will you pick in Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon? I think I'll try to go with Rowlet or Popplio this time!

See you around!

Oper8durrr

'Silent Assassin'
    Years
    Welcome to the community! We have plenty of people who don't speak English natively here, like myself who am a Swede c:

What starter will you pick in Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon? I think I'll try to go with Rowlet or Popplio this time!

See you around!

Nah, I do speak English natively, German is a little side project for me right now, as my relatives originated in Germany.

For USUM I will definitely pick Rowlet, as Decidueye is my favorite Pok?mon.

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Howdy and welcome to PC! A majority of us are very excited for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. I used Rowlet in my Moon playthrough so I might go for Popplio this time around. You can find help threads for the games in their respective sections, don't hesitate to give your opinion. How long have you been studying German? If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay with us!

Oper8durrr

'Silent Assassin'
    Years
    ayy i managed to translate that right, welcome!

I see we have a Rowlet fan here (I like Rowlet as well, though I might pick Popplio because why not). Decidueye is great I completely agree with you. <3 I find it amazing how you managed to play every mainstream game once haha, how about the spinoffs though?

Your profile's looking pretty good, but the blue feels slightly off. :')

Have fun here in the forums~ :D

Ayyy way to go xD

Ya know, I've never been really interested in the spin-offs, although I have played that one Pok?mon park game, the one where Mew gets Pikachu to go and recruit Pok?mon to get some crystals or whatever.

And the advice is duly noted. I was trying to get the Ghost aspect in, I'll see if I can get it to a more smoky purple than blue.

Howdy and welcome to PC! A majority of us are very excited for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. I used Rowlet in my Moon playthrough so I might go for Popplio this time around. You can find help threads for the games in their respective sections, don't hesitate to give your opinion. How long have you been studying German? If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay with us!

Hey Drift, thanks for the welcome!

I keep having people tell me they're going to use Popplio this time around, I wonder why. He seems cute, but I've just gotta stick with Rowlet xD

I've been studying German for about 9 months now.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Heyo for future reference, if you click the multiquote button beneath each post you want to respond to and then click 'post reply,' you can respond to them all in one post. The multiquote button usually looks like a quotation mark with a plus sign or just says multiquote. Easier for us to keep the forums tidy that way. I've merged your posts for you, just something to keep in mind for next time =)

anyways welcome!! I am an avid Pok?mon fan too and started during the RB days in the late 90s. Rowlet is a good choice btw.. Popplio was my pick in Sun, but for US I'll probably go with the owl even if people say his moveset isn't so good in comparison. He is cute!

Oper8durrr

'Silent Assassin'
    Years
    Heyo for future reference, if you click the multiquote button beneath each post you want to respond to and then click 'post reply,' you can respond to them all in one post. The multiquote button usually looks like a quotation mark with a plus sign or just says multiquote. Easier for us to keep the forums tidy that way. I've merged your posts for you, just something to keep in mind for next time =)

anyways welcome!! I am an avid Pok?mon fan too and started during the RB days in the late 90s. Rowlet is a good choice btw.. Popplio was my pick in Sun, but for US I'll probably go with the owl even if people say his moveset isn't so good in comparison. He is cute!

Thanks for the tip, I'll make sure to remember next time.

Yeah, I never played RB on the Gameboy, but on an emulator on my phone until I got it for the 3ds. The only Gameboy game I've played was Ruby on a GB Advanced.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes, very refreshing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2018
    Herzlich willkommen! :)

Nice to see other newbies around here. :P As of the German side project I wish you all the best. The language is really a pain to learn so feel free to ask me for help if you need it at some point!

Cheers!

Oper8durrr

'Silent Assassin'
    Years
    Herzlich willkommen! :)

Nice to see other newbies around here. :P As of the German side project I wish you all the best. The language is really a pain to learn so feel free to ask me for help if you need it at some point!

Cheers!

Hey, thanks for the welcome.

Sorry for responding late, I've been having a hell of a week so far, it's been really busy. Thanks for the help, I'll keep that in mind.

Back